Congrats to Rubin and Fred Jackson

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Going to the Play-Offs for the first time in thier collective career. What is that 15 years?

Now lets get them to the SB.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Must feel really great for them. Winning a Superbowl would feel even better though, let's make their day and just do it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I am really happy for Fred Jackson. I was a fan of his when he was with Buffalo for the type of person he seems to be. The guy deserves to experience the Playoffs.

mistaowen

Reaction score
HawkFan72":iwt1toqy said:
Yeah I am really happy for Fred Jackson. I was a fan of his when he was with Buffalo for the type of person he seems to be. The guy deserves to experience the Playoffs.

I remember reading how truly upset fans were that he was cut and not given an option to retire as a Bill whenever he wanted to. Sounds like he's just a tremendous person and gave a lot back to the community.

Here's to him getting a Superbowl ring in his one playoff run.

drdiags

Reaction score
Besides the team, players and fans, I felt terrible for Kevin Williams last year. It is weird how some players never get the chance to get to the playoffs. Look at Cortez having to wait until the end. Hope these two can get that elusive prize. Means the rest of us are partying like mad people.