Jordan Hill Injury

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
What exactly is the issue with Jordan Hill's toe? Is it broken? Infected? What?

He's missed two games, still not practicing, not playing this weekend likely.

Bummer of a season from this guy that showed so much promise at the end of last year.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I haven't heard a thing about it :/. Sure would be nice to have him and Dobbs back for depth.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Jordan Hill being injured is pretty much a rinse and repeat thread topic. You will get at least a few every year. He's just one of those glass NFL players.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Disappointing year for Hill.

He has been MIA even in the 9 games he has played.

Hustle_Wilson

Reaction score
A shame for sure, but the plus side is that Clark has gotten more reps inside and we get to see some of AJ Francis, who can potentially add solid depth at DT when Mebane (likely) leaves after the season.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
who cares. This injury has gave way for two players to step up and they have in a big way. Rubin and Clark. Both have seen more playing time since the injury and when Hill was in he wasn't playing up to the same level he was in the 4-5 games we saw him in last year.

titan3131

Reaction score
He needs to eat more jello and pork rinds. do ur job bro.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Solid player with penetrating ability and good anchor when healthy, unfortunately is usually not healthy.

nanomoz

Reaction score
They could really use Hill in the playoffs. Having fresh guys to rotate is so huge at the end of the year. Bennett needs a snap off here and there.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Bennett will be effectively spelled by Clark, other wise I really agree and hope Hill can show up and stay healthy at the end of the season.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I think his middle name 'Overthe' might have something to do with it. This has been an issue since his birth...silly parents.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Clark helps, but Hill would help too. Bennett is on the field a lot, as is Avril. They hover around 80% of snaps most weeks. It'd be great if that number could be scaled back these next few weeks.

When Hill was "healthy," he'd see as much as 40% of snaps. Clark is getting near that number, but having both would make me feel a lot better about the playoffs. There's certainly worse problems to have, but that depth up front, when in tact, is such an advantage.