attention people in Monroe (hawk sighting)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Evidently Tyler Lockett is at the Walmart signing autographs and taking pictures.
Not sure for how long or if he's still there but it might be worth a trip if you are close.
d48eda112297422f95bd962a6a689fdd.jpg

Reaction score
I love how we get these updates about local appearances by players from our favorite Houstonian who lives half a continent away :)

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think the joke was that you spelled the last name wrong (the way Ricardo spells it). Isn't that Tyler Lockett?

Edit: That would be pretty sweet if I was wandering through Wal-Mart to grab some coat hangers and a case of Natty Light and I saw a Seahawk signing autographs (a really good Seahawk, coming off a great game no less)...

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":32idroxq said:
Evidently Tyler Lockett is at the Walmart signing autographs and taking pictures.
Not sure for how long or if he's still there but it might be worth a trip if you are close.
d48eda112297422f95bd962a6a689fdd.jpg

Shirts for $4.97? I'm there. :thirishdrinkers: Thanks for the heads up pmedic.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
People were lined up 3 hours prior to his arrival after talking to a few people that went over there at lunch time from work.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
minormillikin":2mvlein3 said:
I think the joke was that you spelled the last name wrong (the way Ricardo spells it). Isn't that Tyler Lockett?

Edit: That would be pretty sweet if I was wandering through Wal-Mart to grab some coat hangers and a case of Natty Light and I saw a Seahawk signing autographs (a really good Seahawk, coming off a great game no less)...
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: