Which Super Bowl Rematch would you like to see?

Seahawks4eva

Reaction score
I believe it's pretty much set in stone that the team representing the AFC this year will be one of the 3 teams we have played in the Super Bowl. So which team and why would you like to play again? I know people might say "But Cincinnatti!". Andy Dalton, or not. Until I see him actually win a playoff game, I'm not a believer. He makes Peyton Manning look like a clutch playoff QB. As much as I don't want to see the Patriots in another Super Bowl, I think it would be awesome to see the look on Big Baby Brady's face if we crushed them.

kearly

Reaction score
The Chiefs are hot too, and the Jets are no joke.

I think the Pats will get back. They will get healthy just in time to make a run and seems likely they'll have HFA.

If Seattle makes it back to the SB, I would prefer to avoid NE or Pittsburgh.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
The only team I fear is the steelers with they way we and they have been playing. When Ben is hot he is a monster. We barely beat them and played one of the most complete games we have ever played. With the question mark at running back, carolina is a possibility to beat us, but I can't seem to get a bead on whether they are actually as good as their record states. I fully agree it would be sweet to not just beat but absolutely ravage the patriots. Get to see the Brady "everyone is picking on me" face, and maybe even a helmet throwing tantrum. I am one of the minority that doesnt hate the steelers for the 05 bowl. The refs beat us in that one, and we could have played well enough to not let them steal it from us, Steelers just played ball.

In order of want:
1.)patriots
2.)Panthers (Cannot STAND Cams stupid first down thing, total douche move)
3.)bengals (Dalton pouty face pretty good as well)
4.)Steelers
5.)Broncos (been there done that)
6.)others

DynoHawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":gaw3ka1g said:
In order of want:
1.)patriots
4.)Steelers
6.)others

Other than the Panthers being an impossibility, this is a good list. Although i'd put bengals at the bottom.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
DynoHawk":366fps5p said:
johnnyfever":366fps5p said:
In order of want:
1.)patriots
4.)Steelers
6.)others

Other than the Panthers being an impossibility, this is a good list. Although i'd put bengals at the bottom.

haha, I should have put the cards in there as well if I'm going that route.

hawks85

Reaction score
DynoHawk":9lelsb91 said:
johnnyfever":9lelsb91 said:
In order of want:
1.)patriots
4.)Steelersif it
6.)others

agree. panthers suck. 13-0 i dont care.they dont impress me at all. there in a weak division and have not played anyone except us. we were beating them to there kness and we fell apart that wont happen again. if it wasnt for the communication
break down on the last play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I want the Patriots. With our pass rush this year, I want to freaking abuse Tom Brady.

But I also agree with Kearly. The way our secondary is playing this year, Brady would eviscerate them. Plus, our pass rush wouldn't get home as the refs would refuse to call offensive holding on the Patriots in a Superbowl more than twice.

I'd want to crush the Steelers. That would be cathartic for XL.

seabowl

Reaction score
hawks85":36pklqmo said:
DynoHawk":36pklqmo said:
johnnyfever":36pklqmo said:
In order of want:
1.)patriots
4.)Steelersif it
6.)others

agree. panthers suck. 13-0 i dont care.they dont impress me at all. there in a weak division and have not played anyone except us. we were beating them to there kness and we fell apart that wont happen again. if it wasnt for the communication
break down on the last play.

Okayyyyy. They don't suck but are beatable and I think these Hawks matchup well with them.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
The PATS!

Our boys will serve justice! I want us to dismantle them the way we did the Broncos.

byau

Reaction score
Who would have a better day against the Seahawks D, Brady and friends or Big Ben and friends. Either way or defense would be in for quite a day.

With that in mind, if Russell and co. keep things up, it would be a heckuva SB. Easy to market, and a gunslinging war across the field.

The only thing that would have made it better is if Jimmy Graham had worked out and remain uninjured and went up against Gronk.

As a football fan, that's the matchup you'd want to see.

As a Seahawks fan, I agree: any SB that the Seahawks are in is the one I want to see. Beggars can't be choosers and making it to 3 SBs is a tremendous accomplishment especially considering where the Seahawks have been at.

byau

Reaction score
One more thing:

If Beast is back I would hope the Pats if he could get motivated to play the Pats because of all the B*tch Mode shenanigans the Pats pulled in their SB parade

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":4oz7ehq9 said:
Hasselbeck":4oz7ehq9 said:
I want NE. I want revenge.
I want the Squealers. I want revenge.

Meh, that's not as "revenge" feeling anymore. Maybe if more than one guy were still on that roster.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
pmedic920":1iltnjmn said:
If we were to make it this year, I want NE.

Obviously my next choice would be the Steelers but NE first.

:13: I agree. I want to beat the Steelers again this year!!!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The chance to beat the pasty Patsies would be the most enjoyable. Throw in a goaline opportunity for #24 and a storybook redemption would be complete.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
My desire to destroy the Pats in a rematch is only slightly superseded by my desire to never see them in another Superb Owl.

So it's Steelers for me. The chance to face off against Manning, Brady, and Rapistburger in conscutive years is just too sweet.

With this offense, and a healthy defense hitting on all cylinders, I think we beat any of them handily. A healthy defense would have won last year.

-bsd

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
This thread makes me happy. Prior to '05 I remember thinking on numerous occasions that I would just like to see my team play in a Super Bowl... just once. Here it is just 11 years later and I have seen them in 3. One win and two others that I will believe in my heart til the day I die that could have been and should have been, wins.

Currently, they are the team that no one wants to meet in the playoffs. Would love to see a total dismantling of the Cheatriots. Would relish a good old fashioned beat down of the Stealer bastards. Rematch with he Donkeys? Bring it on. A totally new matchup? I'll take it. Confidence is high. They are peaking at the right time. Fear no one. Beat everyone!