Go Hawks! Rally charge!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
End of the regular season is fastly approaching...and then the start of the playoffs!!

How do you rally the Seahawks on to victory and subjugation of our SB victim??!!

[fine print: Superstitions are also allowed]

I don't have a lot of gear. Over 30 years I've only amassed a couple of authentic jerseys,
a mug, a couple of t-shirts, and keychains and the like.

Last year I received a Lynch t-shirt as a gift, nothing authentic, but I wore it every game after
Game 5 last year. Not a bad year.
This year I received an authentic #54 jersey (after I requested it for my birthday), and since then
we're on a good run.

What's YOUR contribution?

byau

Reaction score
Me and my buddy are IN

Been wanting an Earl Thomas III jersey for some months now, but none were coming up on ebay. Right before the AZ game one came up in my price range and I won it. Arrived at my doorstep in time for the 49ers game. Have worn it since then exclusively. BAM!

My buddy who lost about 130lbs has gotten himself some new jerseys. However, he finally decided enough is enough and went back to his old 12 jersey which totally hangs off of him now. He's also been wearing it since the 49ers game. BAM! BAM!

Oh, and might I say the last time he wore that 12 jersey, SB48.

BAM BAM BAM!

I'M IN

tooshort

Reaction score
4 weeks ago I enlisted one of Russell's new security guards at his mansion to collect Ciara's sweat whenever she works out and had a special concentrated pheromone gel created for gameday. I now buy seats in both endzones for every game, lather myself up in the "special sauce", and make sure to run to the appropriate endzone where I pick up my "you're gonna score" sign and single handedly cause greatness.

You're all welcome