Bryce Brown Re-Signed

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RobRang/status/676456999094059009[/tweet]

Cartire

Reaction score
Makes sense. To late into the season to bring in new prospects.

I hope this group can produce at least average numbers.

marko358

Reaction score
Hopefully they continue with the compete mantra in practice and go with who looks best. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Coleman get more involved in the running game next week.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":24jarccs said:

He's been signed to our roster at least once this year since Lynch got banged up. As much of a possibility as anyone speculated since the news about Rawls came out.

Had some great games his rookie year until fumble issues showed up.

RCATES

Reaction score
The guy has had some crazy impressive single games in the past. Seems like fumbling has been a little bit of an issue. My question is why did he get waived multiple times and why was Harris picked up and not Brown a few weeks ago?

I still think CM would be the better option.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
RCATES":hn7mxwz8 said:
The guy has had some crazy impressive single games in the past. Seems like fumbling has been a little bit of an issue. My question is why did he get waived multiple times and why was Harris picked up and not Brown a few weeks ago?

They probably liked Harris at the time. Harris is still on the team, so they needed an additional RB. The Rawls injury doesn't necessarily mean the person they pick up is going to get all his carries. Just like the TE's they signed aren't meant to start in place of Graham.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RCATES":3lwbi55x said:

I don't see how anyone could say this, how many chances did we give Michael, 8? 9?

Besides, can't just bring in Michael to carry the ball. Dude's gotta block and know his protection assignments, which is blindingly obvious that he can't figure it out............which is why he's gone.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He has a similar style to Rawls in that he hits the hole hard at least he used to. He might surprise this us a little bit.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good. He at least practiced with the Hawks for a few weeks this season. His fumbling is a problem, but hopefully they have worked on the problem and he can gain 3+ yards a carry. That's all we need right now till Lynch is ready.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
retro74":24zr0idg said:
Original tweet says veteran RB but he's only 24 when I've read about him just now - can you be a vet at 24?

Hes played for four seasons.

12thbrah

Reaction score
We really just need "a guy" to throw out there till Lynch gets back.

Marshawn needs to get some of dat Ray Lewis antler spray.

RCATES

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1a5d1rie said:
RCATES":1a5d1rie said:

I don't see how anyone could say this, how many chances did we give Michael, 8? 9?

Besides, can't just bring in Michael to carry the ball. Dude's gotta block and know his protection assignments, which is blindingly obvious that he can't figure it out............which is why he's gone.

CM didn't get too many chances here behind Lynch and Turbo. And when he did our O-Line was a mess. CM has his flaws no doubt about it. But he does have big play capability with his speed. I'd just be interested to see how he would do behind this O-Line and Wilson throwing the rock the way he is.

He had no shot in Dallas with their QB situation. Teams just loaded the box.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":8sl2tgo7 said:
RCATES":8sl2tgo7 said:

The mystique which surrounds Michael is a bit confusing. Thomas Rawls already blew CM's career out of the water in just 6 or 7 games, the Cowboys also gave up on Michael (despite needing a backup RB), and now no one likes him enough to sign him to their active roster. And yet some are convinced he's still a diamond in the rough.

I wouldn't hate it if they brought him in, but the fact that they aren't says a ton about what they think about him as a player.

Robert Turbin, on the other hand, I wish we could bring back. Or Spencer Ware.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RCATES":29q21tx1 said:
Sgt. Largent":29q21tx1 said:
RCATES":29q21tx1 said:

CM didn't get too many chances here behind Lynch and Turbo. And when he did our O-Line was a mess. CM has his flaws no doubt about it. But he does have big play capability with his speed. I'd just be interested to see how he would do behind this O-Line and Wilson throwing the rock the way he is.

Huh?

C-Mike had three years straight of not proving himself to Pete in practice that he could be the dependable productive back we drafted him to be..............and the Cowboys were desperate for a RB to help ease the load from their parade of backup QB fails. Couldn't do it.

So sorry, I don't ever want to see the dude again, cause it's obvious he can't figure it out.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Brown is a guy that is 6 ft 220 and runs a 4.4 40

Guy is a freak who hits the hole hard.. He needs to take advantage of this opportunity and hold onto the ball. If he does that and is productive he could rejuvenate his career here or elsewhere in the league.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3t2v11r1 said:
RCATES":3t2v11r1 said:
Sgt. Largent":3t2v11r1 said:
RCATES":3t2v11r1 said:

Huh?

C-Mike had three years straight of not proving himself to Pete in practice that he could be the dependable productive back we drafted him to be..............and the Cowboys were desperate for a RB to help ease the load from their parade of backup QB fails. Couldn't do it.

So sorry, I don't ever want to see the dude again, cause it's obvious he can't figure it out.

And now Turbin plays for Dallas.