Rawls Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
I think there is no question that next year Rawls is our starting RB. I find it very unlikely that they bring Lynch back at his age and with what Rawls showed this year. So with that said I want to discuss the unjury he had. Do we know how severe it was? What is the average timeline to return? How bad is this injury for players? Because I heard Grahams injury is historically one of the hardest to come back from. I worry about his cutting ability. To me he was incredible cutting ability and I worry that this injury could make damage he cant come back from.

Crizilla

Reaction score
not trying to be a dick but i dont think we need anymore rawls injury threads. Don't want to keep being reminded of it. One thread is good enough

gowazzu02

Reaction score
DavidCruz24":2yf0ifdw said:
I think there is no question that next year Rawls is our starting RB. I find it very unlikely that they bring Lynch back at his age and with what Rawls showed this year. So with that said I want to discuss the unjury he had. Do we know how severe it was? What is the average timeline to return? How bad is this injury for players? Because I heard Grahams injury is historically one of the hardest to come back from. I worry about his cutting ability. To me he was incredible cutting ability and I worry that this injury could make damage he cant come back from.

We can worry about this in the off season. The ligament damage is concerning though especially for a RB... but again, off season fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.