Traveling 12's

James in PA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":x7a7cqrk said:
Second week in a row I heard some solid "Seahawks!" Chants in an opposing stadium through the tv. Well done.
yes, we were very vocal today! Lots of Hawks fans In attendance and the chant broke out many times. Ravens fans were pissed. [emoji106]

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Thanks!

I was there in MN and I'll be there in AZ.

12s always travel well but we're best heard in blowouts :).

bmorepunk

Reaction score
James in PA":1uby8gvt said:
JSeahawks":1uby8gvt said:
Second week in a row I heard some solid "Seahawks!" Chants in an opposing stadium through the tv. Well done.
yes, we were very vocal today! Lots of Hawks fans In attendance and the chant broke out many times. Ravens fans were pissed. [emoji106]

Good to see it; most people in the Baltimore metro are consistently a-holes. It's part of the culture. I liked a lot of things about living there but the "east coast attitude" was unbearable. They pronounce water "wooder" and refer to one police officer as "a police".

I have good friends who are Ravens fans and who aren't horrible about it, but the east coast personality transferred to fandom results in a disproportionately awful fan base. It doesn't help that these people have had their team for 20 years, have won two Super Bowls in that span, and had like three bad seasons (including this one).

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The post game commentators mentioned how well the 12's travel. What a paradigm shift from Seahawks teams of years past when you were lucky to spot 100 Seahawks fans in the stands at any given away game.

I was always jealous of the Steelers, Cowboys and Packers fans who would always travel in the thousands.

Now the 12's can count themselves in that group. What a great time to be a Seahawks fan.

James in PA

Reaction score
djTOY2000":proiu7v0 said:
i wanna see POV videos of the chants at other teams stadiums...
I've been trying to upload a brief video clip I got with my phone at the game yesterday. Every time I do it, it gets up to 100% then says upload fail. [emoji20]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rasta....I think you will be most likely in a sea of Blue. We had a bundle of people in that area last year. We are moving more towards the 30 this time. I think we were up by one deck too. Not totally sure. Check the AZ post for the pics where we were compared to the field. I think I put pix there...hmmm.....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104158

Edit for link to last year post.

seahawksteve

Reaction score
I was at the game, and I came away in amazement.

was awesome walking to the game and seeing all the 12's. everyone was saying "go Hawks!"

in my opinion I would have to say that it was about 30% Seahawks fans in the stadium

awesome to see in person.

as the game moved towards the end and the SEA HAWKS chants got louder, the players on the sideline were reacting to it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score