“Really Cool”Relationship Between Darrell Bevell & Tom Cable

Jville

Reaction score
wk8_seahawks_dallas_photoblog_24.jpg

Link >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/12/12/%E2%80%9Creally-cool%E2%80%9D-relationship-between-darrell-bevell-and-tom-cable-key-seahawks%E2%80%99[/urltargetblank]

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If either of them were to ever get a Head Coaching job, I wonder if they would try to steal the other away to join their staff.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Jville":1fojvvh9 said:
wk8_seahawks_dallas_photoblog_24.jpg

Link >>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/12/12/%E2%80%9Creally-cool%E2%80%9D-relationship-between-darrell-bevell-and-tom-cable-key-seahawks%E2%80%99[/urltargetblank]
Thanks Jville. Excellent read. Nice behind-the-scenes of laying out the gameplan and the gameday interplay that goes on.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Most of Pete's quotes sound like his piece with Brock and Salk on Monday morning- which was great to hear. The subsequent follow-up interviews with Cable and Bevell just hammer it home: its a team sport on all levels with the Seahawks. The success of any given individual is as dependent on his support staff as it is on himself. Between the lines and on the sidelines.

I freaking love this team.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I love all the moving parts all working together in unison.
It's like a well oiled machine that is constantly being tweaked & tuned up.
Their successes in the last few Years is a testament to Pete's inclusive philosophy.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":3dl8bbhk said:
I would be thrilled if they took their relationship somewhere else.

Yeah, the Seahawks offense really sucks right now.

:roll:

Rob12

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":2lrk62k8 said:
I would be thrilled if they took their relationship somewhere else.

Why?

No. 2 DVOA offense (No. 1 weighted) before today.

I think I'm good with them sticking around. It's silly at this point to want them gone.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/676457059089522689[/tweet]

Great news! :th2thumbs: Hopefully, this year's lesson will be remembered by most during the first half of the 2016 campaign.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Coordinators in the NFL are like MLB hitting coaches. Nobody has their jersey, nobody is particularly invested in them, and it's hard to distinguish poor execution from poor coaching from the outside. The negative social pressure is a drawback but it's still a pretty good gig overall and I don't feel sorry for them.

It is worth bearing in mind that this place does not reflect the view of the larger fan base very well. Once you state an opinion in writing, no matter how casually, there's a temptation to dig in and defend it if anybody else disagrees. Further observations are then heavily influenced by confirmation bias as what used to be a very loose opinion turns into a strongly held viewpoint.