Angry Doug Baldwin is a man possessed right now

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
He has been a terror to opposing defenses the past two wks. And I havent even seen him spouting off near any cameras or in any interviews? Maybe its because I am on East Coast and don't see much post game interviews.

In any case, continue on your path of carnage towards opposing defenses and fantasy football glory ADB. Next stop on the ADB shock and awe tour of destruction - the Baltimore Ravens. Never thought I would say this, but I may need to consider starting ADB over Julio or Cooks - what a great problem to have. I must still be drunk. I salute you ADB.

:229031_cheers:

kearly

Reaction score
Baldwin is on pace for 1000+ yards and 10+ TDs. Of course, that's inflated by recent games, but the way the offense is rolling right now, I wouldn't bet against him making those numbers.

suppaball

Reaction score
CentralPAHawkFan":1s55biah said:
He has been a terror to opposing defenses the past two wks. And I havent even seen him spouting off near any cameras or in any interviews? Maybe its because I am on East Coast and don't see much post game interviews.

In any case, continue on your path of carnage towards opposing defenses and fantasy football glory ADB. Next stop on the ADB shock and awe tour of destruction - the Baltimore Ravens. Never thought I would say this, but I may need to consider starting ADB over Julio or Cooks - what a great problem to have. I must still be drunk. I salute you ADB.

I have started him the past two weeks. My buddy's said I was crazy for starting hawk WR's I said playing the match up to hide my homer.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Doug has a great shot at being the Seahawks first 1000 yard receiver since 2007 when Bobby Engram did it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
We all knew he had the ability to be a 1000 yard per season guy, but we thought it would have to be somewhere like New England. Nice to see our offense finally maximising his potential, hell of a UDFA.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
ADB.........pedestrianizing the wide receiver position!

Look out Baltimore, ADB about to pedestrianize your asses.

Go Hawks!!!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
marko358":1b9d820m said:
Has he ever dropped a pass since being drafted?

No, he has never dropped a pass after he was drafted. A technicality, of course, because he wasn't drafted.

And he's apparently learned to channel his passion into the game, rather than just "being angry", which has really helped. The conversation he'd had with the announcers before the Vikings game was really encouraging. I see no reason why he couldn't be a legitimate, top-tier number one receiver in this league at the pace he's going now.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CentralPAHawkFan":1o8l0aj9 said:

No spouts, but he made a passive-aggressive swipe at RW for throwing the crossing route TD against the Squeelers 'way too early,' pretty sure he changed his mind after watching film and seeing two defenders bearing down on Russ, but I wish he'd not make snap judgements like that. To his credit, he made no such comments after the Minnesota game, but Russ didn't give him much room to criticize.

HawkerD

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2opgv6au said:
CentralPAHawkFan":2opgv6au said:

No spouts, but he made a passive-aggressive swipe at RW for throwing the crossing route TD against the Squeelers 'way too early,' pretty sure he changed his mind after watching film and seeing two defenders bearing down on Russ, but I wish he'd not make snap judgements like that. To his credit, he made no such comments after the Minnesota game, but Russ didn't give him much room to criticize.

As a matter of fact I saw a video of him speaking with Bevell after a TD in the Vikings game in which he was praising Wilson's throw even though he admittedly ran the wrong route.

OP
OP
CentralPAHawkFan

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Angry Doug Baldwin.

Angry Doug Baldwin is now officially classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

Angry Doug Baldwin has the power to scare even inanimate objects into submission...

Chuck Norris would get knocked out by a scissor kick to the throat by Angry Doug Baldwin right now...

Next victim on the Doug Baldwin shock and awe campaign - the Cleveland Browns. I salute you Mr Baldwin.

Continue on with the carnage and keep the train rollin. My fantasy team is also very grateful for your most recent month of destruction on opposing CB's.

:death2:

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Angry Doug is dead. He's found his Zen and several tds along with inner peace.