What!?...No Frank Clark Posts?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm lovin' how this kid is playing right now.
5 Sacks in the last two games....The pass rush is starting to pay off, big time, and it's helping the Seahawks Secondary to be able to play better.
Nice to see the Defense getting all those 3 & outs, and earning the rest on the sidelines.

Mick063

Reaction score
That hamstring must have been worse than we suspected. He is playing like he did in pre season.

Seattle can win the whole enchilada if Clark, Shead, Lockett, Willson, Lewis, and Rawls do not regress/ play at the same level they are playing at now.

Largent80

Reaction score
Does he even dress for games?....hahahahahaaha, what a maroon.

What a Ta-Ra-Ra Goon dee ay.

red grenadine

Reaction score
Largent80":lefrg6lh said:
Does he even dress for games?....hahahahahaaha, what a maroon.

What a Ta-Ra-Ra Goon dee ay.

I started that thread, and to that point be hadn't done much at all. If you look at it now, you'd see me in it celebrating him

Hawkintent

Reaction score
Who else needs the .net motivation? ... Clark not even being dressed for games and the week before Kearse missing person report ...

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hawkintent":1nxtlfv4 said:
Who else needs the .net motivation? ... Clark not even being dressed for games and the week before Kearse missing person report ...

You nailed it there!!

Looks like Clark's hamstring was worse than we knew and for longer than we knew.
Being healthy should help him get snaps and keep fresher DL guys on the field all around.

Polk738

Reaction score
It was great to finally see him on the line with Bennett, Irvin and Avril-I always knew that was going to be a scary combination when they finally got around to implementing it.

OP
OP
S

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2xya8k1j said:
ESPN shows Frank has 3 sacks total for the whole year.
:lol: Yeah those guys sure are a stickler for details..........................NOTTTTTT!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Does Frank Clark even dress up for games anymore? Lol

peppersjap

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2pxc3l3j said:
Yes, 2 today and 1 last week. Not sure where the 5 came from? He is looking good, very close on a few other opportunities.

Tical21

Reaction score
Kind of a shame that it took an injury to Jordan Hill to get us to roll out a true "nascar" package. Pretty good stuff today.

Seafan

Reaction score
Seems to me that Pete has been avoiding playing Frank at DT. Too bad. He had no choice this week.

OP
OP
S

scutterhawk

Reaction score
peppersjap":23s4foy1 said:
SacHawk2.0":23s4foy1 said:
Yes, 2 today and 1 last week. Not sure where the 5 came from? He is looking good, very close on a few other opportunities.
My Bad......You and Sachawk are correct.
After re-watching the game, Clark did only register 2 sacks on Bridgewater.
I got wrapped up in all his Hits, Pressures, and the two Sacks. :34853_doh:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Tical21":2zb4qfgo said:
Kind of a shame that it took an injury to Jordan Hill to get us to roll out a true "nascar" package. Pretty good stuff today.

Was it Hill's injury? Or just Clark being healthy? Or Clark learning the scheme?
I'm thinking Clark's health (hamstring) was the limiting factor. Anyone know for sure?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
olyfan63":2spxs60b said:
Tical21":2spxs60b said:

Was it Hill's injury? Or just Clark being healthy? Or Clark learning the scheme?
I'm thinking Clark's health (hamstring) was the limiting factor. Anyone know for sure?

Hill is nursing an injured ankle from what I can recall.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
olyfan63":3m2y6fcn said:
Tical21":3m2y6fcn said:

Getting more snaps on the inside of the defensive line because of an injury to Jordan Hill, Clark used his speed to collapse the pocket and threaten Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nf ... rylink=cpy

Crizilla

Reaction score
Serious question does Frank Clark even dress for games anymore?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm as excited for Clark as anyone on the roster. He looked like the best player on the field for a large chunk of the Vikings game. I'm guessing injuries played a bigger role in his lack of playing time than we realize. Regardless should be a fun rest of the season for Clark and the Defensive line.