WOOOOOT 11-5 is still alive!

StoneCold

Reaction score
Will we be rooting for the Vikings next week against Arizona, or do we look for the 5th seed by having Green Bay win that division and tie or have a better record than Minnie?

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
We root for Zona to lose! We can still take this division. This is the NFL man, crazier things have happened.

HawkMark1976

Reaction score
Seahawks have to win out and then see where the playoff scenario sends them. Playing the Panthers and Cardinals in their home stadiums will be be tough but Seattle plays well on the road and they are peaking at the right time of the year, so getting SB 50 could happen after all.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkMark1976":20p9huw4 said:
Seahawks have to win out and then see where the playoff scenario sends them. Playing the Panthers and Cardinals in their home stadiums will be be tough but Seattle plays well on the road and they are peaking at the right time of the year, so getting SB 50 could happen after all.

When would you ever thought we would read this being said !

Rob12

Reaction score
I have no doubt that we win out. A few weeks ago I predicted 9-7 with a chance at 10-6, but this team has shown me so much after the 2-4 start. So much adversity this season and they are rising up over it. I don't know if I've ever bought the "getting hot at the right time" belief, but if that's a real thing, this team is not losing again this season. They'll grab the No. 5 seed and travel in the first round to the winner of the NFC Least.

SB 50 here we come.

Rob12

Reaction score
HawkMark1976":3fuhp9q8 said:

Playing either one of those teams in their house doesn't worry me. The Seahawks can go as far as they choose this season. They're that good, and the offense has figured it out. The defense pitched a shut out today on the road against a division leader.

I'm not trying to downplay the Cards or the Panthers right now, but I don't think either one of them can hang with us right now. I'm not sure anyone can. We're healthy and clicking.

It's going to be a great ride the rest of the way.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Arizona's the team that worries me the most. They throw well and we don't defend teams that throw deep well, yet anyway. Plus as much as Arians is really annoying, he's a helluva coach. I like our chances at Carolina. Won't be easy, but I think we get 'em next time.

Latest posts