I hope I'm wrong but.....

seabowl

Reaction score
I think we start out really slow on O tomorrow. 10am away game coming off a big victory with Jimmy out. I know it's not how you start it's how you finish but I'm not as confident as many on this board simply for the fact of how we have played virtually all season. Hoping for the best though.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
That seems to be the norm with these 10Am starts. Let's hope it isn't the case and we come out executing with the quick and decisive plays that has shown to work.

GO HAWKS
27-17

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Disagree.
With Rawls and our O-Line getting better, I think we start strong.
But, the key will be to keep them off balance. Will Russell be able to release the ball even quicker than the week before and let his Receivers make plays? I hope so.
I want to see the Throwing Russell, not the Running around (and getting sacked) Russell.

King Dog

Reaction score
Largent80":2tkg9f8h said:
We'll drive the length of the field, commit a holding and settle for 3.

False start, on the offense, number 76. 5 yards - repeat 3rd down.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Vikes have a good D and it will be a challenge to move the ball, but the injury to DT Linval Joseph should definitely help the run game. I watched a bit of the Vikings/Falcons game last Sunday morning and it seemed like Anthony Barr (OLB, #55) was in on just about every play. That dude is good.
Mike Zimmer is a good coach and has that team going in the right direction. This is a big game for both teams and I expect it will be much more of a defensive battle rather than the shootout we had vs. Pitt last week.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
King Dog":bd232sg2 said:
Largent80":bd232sg2 said:

False start, on the offense, number 76. 5 yards - repeat 3rd down.

Delay of game 1st play after kickoff.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
We are actually running routes that work and or create separation or take advantage of a mismatch.
We are going to be scoring lots of points if they keep this strategy .
I see us starting strong and putting up too many points for the Vicky's to come back and albeit AP gets his, it just won't be enough for them to do anything about it
If you paid attention to the passing routes we were running and then thought , why is that receiver not getting separation it was obvious when you look at the route , they were just run as fast as you can , not necessarily any real design too them but now we are running more pick and misdirection/crossing type of routes which just open up holes and eat up zone defenses
Been waiting for this for a long time :179417:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1hgpwg38 said:
Disagree.
With Rawls and our O-Line getting better, I think we start strong.
But, the key will be to keep them off balance. Will Russell be able to release the ball even quicker than the week before and let his Receivers make plays? I hope so.
I want to see the Throwing Russell, not the Running around (and getting sacked) Russell.
I want to see the Whatever it takes to win Russell, whether it be the Pass, or Running....Just keep moving the chains Russell.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":y3v6h5vt said:

:lol:

Probably. Or stall out and punt from their 40.

ptisme

Reaction score
Let me just say, as a Packers fan who's team is looking up at the Vikings in the standings and who's team does not play this weekend: GO HAWKS!!!! For one weekend I'm a huge Seahawks fan and.... It's too bad I didn't win the pick em' pool because this is the one weekend I would have gladly donned a Russel Wilson (former Badger) Jersey:) Good luck!

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Elliot Harrison on NFL.Com (not generally positive on the 'Hawks) picks Seahawks by 3 in a low scoring game. I think both total score and margin of victory will be larger.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ptisme":3rx7ywmk said:
Let me just say, as a Packers fan who's team is looking up at the Vikings in the standings and who's team does not play this weekend: GO HAWKS!!!! For one weekend I'm a huge Seahawks fan and.... It's too bad I didn't win the pick em' pool because this is the one weekend I would have gladly donned a Russel Wilson (former Badger) Jersey:) Good luck!

In your chat, all ya all are rooting for the hawks.....just for this weekend tho.

P.S. Dont tell anyone here, but I was wearing a green shirt with a pocket on it on Thursday.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Well I can off the top of my head remember only one game we started hot in a 10am east coast game. It was awesome. Rawls put up 169 yards and the offense looked lights out, for about three quarters. Then we shit the bed and gave up a 3 score lead in the 4th quarter and lost to the Bengals.

I really don't care how they start as long as the officials stay out of the game and we keep it close in the first half. If that happens I feel very good about our chances.

On a side note Popeye assures us the penalty woes eventually even out and so far this year we have only had 4 first downs on penalties. That's by far the least in the league. The Vikes have had 17 and are pretty close to the middle so maybe this week we finally see the regression to the means. The Cards have 32 first down gifts so in a fair world we should get about 28 this game. Amazing isn't it. The Cards have 8 times as many first downs due to penalties. 8 times. Wow.

Actually I don't want a regression to the means. Please NFL officiating, let the players and teams determine the winner not you.

Here's to hopefully a healthy and fair game.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Well there goes that thought.