Seahawks Steelers - Russell Wilson Review

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I watched the Seahawks Steelers game live on Sunday and thought Russell was playing well but to be honest I didn't think he played the amazing game he did until I went back and re-watched it. I'm sure the beer didn't help with my performance recognition abilities.

Since Sunday I have re-watched the game 3 times. One thing that stood out was how Freekin' Sweetest Wilson really played.

I think that was the best, pro-style game I have seen Russ in his career. I say pro-style cuz he didn't do too much running and stood strong in the pocket, slinging the ball all over the field like a crack rock.

The more times I watched it, the more his performance stood out, as well as small details where he shined. I haven't seen Russ throw the ball as hard as he did Sunday, almost like he was really mad, taking out anger by throwing the ball as hard as he could. Well it worked.

If Russ and O-line play like they did last Sunday we will have a great shot at coming back to C-Link with a Big, Fat, Super Sexy "W" !!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XLVIII I think was better even though it may not show it in the fantasy stats. ......but maybe I'm a bit biased as that was my favorite Hawks game of all time. :)

drdiags

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":rk3kvulx said:
XLVIII I think was better even though it may not show it in the fantasy stats. ......but maybe I'm a bit biased as that was my favorite Hawks game of all time. :)

"Come on Russell, turn it over!! "

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39b5hkyg said:

I think that's every Seahawks fans favorite [emoji170][emoji172]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":1bqw76mk said:
Sports Hernia":1bqw76mk said:

"Come on Russell, turn it over!! "
Actually felt a bit sorry for John Fox in that game. The guy knew his team ran into a buzz saw.
He seems like a nice guy.

Latest posts