Reaction score
Doug Baldwin (UDFA 2011) - 3 receiving TD's

Jermaine Kearse (UDFA 2012) - 2 receiving TD's

Thomas Rawls (UDFA 2015) - 1 rushing TD

john-schnedier-gm-seahawks.png

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
And a probably future HOF 3rd Round QB... Just sayin'

But point well taken; it's still amazing!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Imagine if the team had been able to successfully draft more than 3 or 4 productive offensive skill position players in the last 6 years. Not sure this is the thread to be awarding JS with the belt. His record in this regard is abysmal.

themunn

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1xtx2zxi said:
Imagine if the team had been able to successfully draft more than 3 or 4 productive offensive skill position players in the last 6 years. Not sure this is the thread to be awarding JS with the belt. His record in this regard is abysmal.

I mean, in fairness, in 6 years they've only drafted 13 offensive skill position players. And you could say that, of those, Golden Tate, Wilson, Turbin, Lockett, Willson and (hopefully) Richardson have been productive, McCoy borderline.

Michael (2nd), Ware (6th), Konz (7th), Norwood, Harper and Durham (all 4th) have flopped sure, but I'm not sure a 50% hit rate counts as abysmal, especially if you pick up productive UDFAs every year. Good luck finding me a team who has drafted just 6 flops at offensive skill positions in 6 years.

red grenadine

Reaction score
themunn":2j2lhsfz said:
Missing_Clink":2j2lhsfz said:

I mean, in fairness, in 6 years they've only drafted 13 offensive skill position players. And you could say that, of those, Golden Tate, Wilson, Turbin, Lockett, Willson and (hopefully) Richardson have been productive, McCoy borderline.

Michael (2nd), Ware (6th), Konz (7th), Norwood, Harper and Durham (all 4th) have flopped sure, but I'm not sure a 50% hit rate counts as abysmal, especially if you pick up productive UDFAs every year. Good luck finding me a team who has drafted just 6 flops at offensive skill positions in 6 years.

We gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 7th for Percy Harvin. So that's basically three busts in one