NFL Viewing Map.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Looks like we got the main game on CBS...must be since it is the Stealers which is an AFC game. Looks like the only area that misses it is the Niner area. And that is because the local team on fox thingy. Go Hawks.

http://506sports.com/

Jayburd14

Reaction score
We get Atlanta/Minnesota at 10am. If Atlanta wins and the Seahawks wins they should control their own destiny for the playoffs

Hawkpower

Reaction score
True.

I'm pulling for Minnesota though. Open up that 6th spot, get Atlanta out of the picture, and then we can start looking at gunning for the 5th spot.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Second out of the last 3 weeks the bay area gets screwed out of a good game because they have too many damn teams.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm not even thinking playoffs, because we have yet to beat a .500 team and a team with a quality starting quarterback (with apologies to Mathew Stafford, whom we BARELY beat). Once we beat Pittsburgh, then I'll start looking at possible playoff scenarios, but until we start showing that we can beat quality opponents, this playoff conversation is about as moot of a discussion as they come.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RiverDog":3u9iqwl9 said:
I'm not even thinking playoffs, because we have yet to beat a .500 team and a team with a quality starting quarterback (with apologies to Mathew Stafford, whom we BARELY beat). Once we beat Pittsburgh, then I'll start looking at possible playoff scenarios, but until we start showing that we can beat quality opponents, this playoff conversation is about as moot of a discussion as they come.

[youtube]s2R2sH2ScBM[/youtube]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RiverDog":3dt0sh8y said:
Could not agree with you more.

RiverDog

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":amj9geaf said:
RiverDog":amj9geaf said:

[youtube]s2R2sH2ScBM[/youtube]

Mora Sr.'s classic "Playoff?!" press conference meltdown reflects exactly my sentiments. Thanks for posting it.

Boy, Mora had some great meltdowns in his post game press conferences, didn't he? "We sucked!" Post game pressers aren't as entertaining as they used to be. I can remember Sam Wyche, in protest of his reprimand from the league for kicking a female reporter out of his locker room, did his next post game press conference in the nude.