Marshawn in Bevell's ear

Chawker

Reaction score
At one point on Sunday vs the 49ers it showed Marshawn standing behind and very close to Bevell. I was curious if the two were working together on running our ground attack, it wasn't a "normal" Bevell type of play calling. I was just interested if anyone heard anything about this possible collaboration between the two of them?

iigakusei

Reaction score
You think Bevell would listen to anything Lynch says? Please.

seabowl

Reaction score
iigakusei":22iozi94 said:
You think Bevell would listen to anything Lynch says? Please.

When Lynch talks, people listen.

-EF Hutton

justafan

Reaction score
I thought he called a lot of the same plays he always does.The difference was the line and Rawls kicked butt and averaged 7 yards a carry.
The O didn't start drives 1st n 20

Cartire

Reaction score
justafan":2i380r41 said:
I thought he called a lot of the same plays he always does.The difference was the line and Rawls kicked butt and averaged 7 yards a carry.
The O didn't start drives 1st n 20

This is exactly what happened.

But Im not surprised that someone assumed Bevell changed things up. They blame him for everything when execution has clearly been the problem this season. Then when we execute, "uhh, Bevell must be finally listening..." ugh, ridiculous.

Also, and this may really surprise the Bevell haters, hes not hated by his teammates the way a bunch of random nobodies on the internet do. Lynch might not be disgusted standing to him or, gasp, talking to him. Who would'a thunk it.