Ain't It Fun?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Forget record, forget standings, what teams have to lose for us to have a good shot, what we need to do, etc, etc, etc...

All things being equal, this is why we love the game. This is why we love our team. To win on gameday lifts the spirit. Elevates our mood, no matter what. So much darkness in the world today, it's what makes the NFL such a beautiful distraction.

No players, coaches or fans in-fighting today. Just happy to win. Regardless of how spoiled we have been over the past few seasons, winning is damn hard to do in the NFL. Even our buddy Tom Brady would probably tell you that.

I love these fuzzy Sundays where your heart and belly is warm with a win. Makes it all worth it. Leave the bad feelings for the next loss. Enjoy the rest of the evening, and this week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It's even better when you go to a bar to watch the game with 4 friends and 2 of them are 9er fans. They didn't give their team much chance and I didn't rub it in much for obvious reasons all around, but a win vs. Frisco always warms my heart.

Speaking of which, wonder where lvnginhwktwn's been lately. He's the one 9er fan I'd love to rub this in to.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep an even keel emotionally this year. Although, this season has been one for the books. Leading in the 4th in every game has been an emotional trip like no other.

I enjoyed today. Rawls was the cherry on top.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It was fantastic and thanks for saying so. I loved every minute of it and I don't even care who got targets, who didn't and who is dating who. I screamed, I shouted, spilled a beer and sat on the neighbor's cat at one point.

Winning is great.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The best part about tonight was looking at the future.

It looks like we might've been able to find an heir to Marshawn Lynch. No one can replace what he does, but Rawls is sure as hell productive. I honestly don't know how they can't give him a bigger role moving forward. All he's done is go out and have two career days that top Lynch's best day, all as a rookie.

Now imagine Rawls with a better OL. We'll be fine when we decide to move on from Lynch and that was one of my biggest worries.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Laloosh":z8sfws3b said:
It was fantastic and thanks for saying so. I loved every minute of it and I don't even care who got targets, who didn't and who is dating who. I screamed, I shouted, spilled a beer and sat on the neighbor's cat at one point.

Winning is great.

Thank you Laloosh for validating the heart of this thread. :179417:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1geyv7yk said:
Yes it was! I wish we could play these guys every week!

IF only Captain!