KJ Wright and Larry Fitzgerald

ringless

Reaction score
@KJ_WRIGHT34
@LarryFitzgerald lol thanks man, I might have to call you on 3 way during my appeal

@LarryFitzgerald 12h12 hours ago
Larry Fitzgerald Retweeted KJ
I got u but it'll cost u a small donation 2 my foundation. Its a good way to spend a lil of that $ u got last year.

@LarryFitzgerald 15h15 hours ago
.@NFL stall my boy @KJ_WRIGHT34 out. It wasn't malicious. My neck and back are still sore though. Lol

I'm not sure if the league even allows this but I think it's really cool to see respect among players from different teams like this. Although Larry has always appeared to help players from all teams with off-season training etc I just thought this was pretty neat and I'm interested to see if KJ wins his appeal with Larry's help.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Fitz is my favorite non-Seahawk. The guy plays the game the right way, is all class, and is still a great player.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2q7j4q14 said:
Fitz is my favorite non-Seahawk. The guy plays the game the right way, is all class, and is still a great player.
Agreed. One of very few divisional opponents I would have loved to see as a Seahawk.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Awesome all-around. Great display of sportsmanship. I love it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fitz is this generation's Largent.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I won't lie I was praying for the Cards to cut Fitz so we could sign him. Go watch him and Russ make sweet love in the 2012 pro bowl. It was epic.