ChalkTalk: Russell Wilson on the intentional grounding play

Ozzy

Reaction score
Nope your answer that he does nothing right is even funnier than that.

mikeak

Reaction score
Again - always black or white

Republicans / Democrats are evil

Russell Wilson sucks / is the best ever

How about - in general he is a really good QB that like all the others make bad plays. The intentional grounding and the INT drifting left is an example

The only absolute I personally like is that Bevell sucks and needs to go :)

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Our offense is the worst in the NFL. I think this says it all. Russell shouldn't be replaced, but he needs to show urgency and clear improvements. Haven't seen it ... just have not seen it. I don't blame it all on him. I blame it mostly on Pete.

mrt144

Reaction score
Mikeak, it's a bit more pernicious than that - it's that most recent results define most likely future with no other variables factoring in. In a vacuum some people think that struggling now is an indication that he will always struggle and nothing can can change that outcome until he 'proves' otherwise. Before playing go fish on a QB, especially one that has proven his worth to the team.

Every team has fans that will long for the greatest QB of all time who plays for the love of the game and donates all his salary to orphans and celebrates touchdowns by shooting his steely gaze to the American flag - that's their prerogative...

How can you get the best game out of RW? Is someone paid to figure this out?

:stirthepot:

mikeak

Reaction score
^ I agree with the above and that there is not a fit with RW despite the results over the past few years.

Kurt Warner was on the radio a few days ago talking about OC's and QB's in general. He said you need that fit with a Qb and the OC. You can't have a system that looks at the short pass first when the QB looks at the long pass and vice versa.

It was an interesting few minutes and the whole time I thought that this staff is not maximizing RW.

Does not mean that I think he has played as well this year. He misses more throws, short, above and behind WRs. But the offensive gameplans also SUCK