Gameday parking advice needed

CdaHawk

Reaction score
Hello all. Going to my first game in a long time tomorrow...normally I'd take a bus from Northgate or wherever but the group I'm going with has my ticket and they want to meet up down near the stadium for tailgating. I don't mind a little walking as I'm in fairly decent shape but I have zero clue where I should park...I'm hoping for nothing insanely expensive but I don't want to worry about my car getting broke into either. Suggestions folks? I'm meeting up with my group around 2:30ish if that helps. Go Hawks!

Vetamur

Reaction score
What is "insanely" expensive for you?

I dont think there are many tricks to it any more.. just have to kind of start on the outside of the circle and when the signs start reading the upper limit youre willing to pay then gamble on how many more lots will have that rate as you get closer , then end up going too far and pay 5 dollars more than you meant to or circle back. The long alley that eventually leads to the Safeco parking structure used to have some sort of hidden gems of free parking but I think the loopholes are closed.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Parking is usually $40 in the safeco garage.

And most lots around that area run 30-50

Subzero717

Reaction score
Park under the west seattle bridge for free and get on the 21 that drops you at the King Street station.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Airport and Massachusetts........ Free parking if you get there EARLY
NO, I don't know what early is for a 5:30 game. I get there at 9:00 AM for a 1:00 game.

Latest posts