P-Rich

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Another weapon in the Seahawk offensive arsenal. Hope they utilize him like they did toward the end of last season before his injury.

raisethe3

Reaction score
hawks85":1kmev91x said:
i really like p-rich. might be the missing piece to unleash that offense. i am really hoping.

I was thinking the same.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wonder why they took so long to make this move. Is it just trying to maintain some roster mystery? It's not like it was a surprise that Lockette was going on IR.

cover-2

Reaction score
P-Rich brings an instant injection of speed to the offense.

For anyone who forgot what he can bring to an offense...[youtube]vFknhv-guOw[/youtube]

Reaction score
He was really coming on late last year. Let's hope it doesn't take him too long to get going again.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Cartire":1zhe3nz3 said:
I dont expect to see him tonight.

I would be surprised if we don't see him. How much is a question, but I'm sure he'll play at least a few snaps.

hawks85

Reaction score
HawkGA":28tzwmyw said:
Cartire":28tzwmyw said:

I would be surprised if we don't see him. How much is a question, but I'm sure he'll play at least a few snaps.
according to pete he will be playing tonight. he has been practicing the last 3 weeks and looks good. pete said there going to throw him right into the mix. your right on the how much though.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3g0oxlv8 said:
Cartire":3g0oxlv8 said:

I do, and I expect some impact.

then you're going to be dissapointed. if he even sees the field it will be very very limited.

sutz

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1tv3c7q4 said:
SomersetHawk":1tv3c7q4 said:
Cartire":1tv3c7q4 said:

I do, and I expect some impact.

then you're going to be dissapointed. if he even sees the field it will be very very limited.
I just love when internet experts make declarative statements like this. :laugh:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Uh im not the only one who think his play will be limited. Most experts had him missing the game. Try and keep up.

sutz

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2xfllfsr said:
Uh im not the only one who think his play will be limited. Most experts had him missing the game. Try and keep up.
Whatever. TBH, I think you may be right, but if he makes a catch or two early I wouldn't be surprised if he stays out there. Pete has been known to stay with the hot hand.

:mrgreen:

Late add: 'making an impact' could mean one or two key catches. ;)

Latest posts