Blaine Gabbert starting vs SEA Week 11

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/49ers/status/663874510203068417[/tweet]

For all the talk of Kaepernick's benching dividing the locker room, their WRs stepped it up in a big way for Gabbert. It was a big statement.

And it won't mean a thing once the Legion gets a hold of him.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Boo. I always enjoy watching Krapors**t pout on the sidelines :(

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Coming into Seattle and winning would be the statement of his career and probably cement his spot as the starter. Meanwhile, he's got zero to lose. I hope our boys take him seriously.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This was pretty much a no-brainer for the 49ers. Can you imagine the morale hit the lockerroom would take if they put Gabbert back on the bench after he lead them to a win?

I think they are in for a rude awakening though. 49er fans are talking about how great it is that Gabbert took no sacks and was able to move the ball. The thing is...Atlanta's D-line sucks. Facing Seattle's D-line in Seattle? I expect a lot of the 49ers O-line problems to come back up.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":vgi3rt9f said:
Coming into Seattle and winning would be the statement of his career and probably cement his spot as the starter. Meanwhile, he's got zero to lose. I hope our boys take him seriously.

Well, considering it will only be his 2nd career start, that's the understatement of the year.

In the middle of a playoff push why would Seattle take anyone lightly, especially a division foe?

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawkpower":gbj2xli6 said:
Well, considering it will only be his 2nd career start, that's the understatement of the year.

I guess those starts as the Jags QB don't count?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
An Eagles fan friend of mine that lives in Philly sent me that link, along with this comment; it made me laugh, I can't lie:

Philly fan":3picjj90 said:
Congrats on your extra bye week, *expletive*.

**Breeeep Breeeep Breeeeep**

Severe Weather Alert

For Seattle Area

**Breeeep Breeeep Breeeeep**

Hurricane Blaine En route

Expect Light Showers

2_0_6

Reaction score
The reason why the Niners won that game was not due to how Gabbert played, it was how the Niners defense shut down the Falcons running game and the bonehead play at the end of the game by Quinn.

He threw two picks and still pulled a win out of his ass.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
You guys think Krap Krap taught grabbert the high fade to Sherman. Either way we will see huge picks by Sherman.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
The Hawks aren't in a position to take any team lightly, and we have a MAJOR game with Az coming up with both teams having a bye to rest up. Not looking past ANYBODY at this point.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
drdiags":2lj7dy9c said:
Hawkpower":2lj7dy9c said:

Well, no. Its the Jags. :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":3tl5irxm said:
Hawkpower":3tl5irxm said:

No, given Jacksonville isn't actually an NFL Franchise it's all a ruse by the NFLPA to make sure there are enough jobs.

Hell, everyone knew this was coming last year given that ridiculous contact that Krappernick signed that let the 49ers off scott free. I'd say worry about Arizona and St. Louis. Especially St. Louis after this year.

Why you ask? Simple because San Francisco is irrelevant until York is gone. Much like Dallas and Jerruh Jones. And the fact that if the Rams had a decent coach they'd easily be in the playoffs. Right now even WITH Fisher they have an outside shot.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":i1prwq3p said:
And the fact that if the Rams had a decent coach they'd easily be in the playoffs. Right now even WITH Fisher they have an outside shot.
I dunno about your assessment of Fisher. Last year's loss to the Rams was a direct result of us being outcoached.

Largent80

Reaction score
He played well Sunday and needs to be respected. I'm sure our defense will give him everything he has coming...... :lol:

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2a6ch8ks said:
I'd say worry about Arizona and St. Louis. Especially St. Louis after this year.

Why you ask? Simple because San Francisco is irrelevant until York is gone.

Not to mention they have all of their key defensive players locked up and an absolute mountain of cash available. They are going to start off with around 42-44 million in cap space. They should be able to upgrade the offensive side of the ball with ease at a few skill positions along the OL and WR