Possible return to neon green unis next season??

muxpux

Reaction score
This season 8 teams are participating in Nikes "color rush" in which both Thursday night teams will be wearing full color uniforms. These are the first 2:

Screen-shot-2015-11-06-at-6.50.40-AM.png

Next season all 32 teams will participate. There is already "controversy", or debate if you will, over the packers and whether or not they will go all green or *gasp* all gold:
Rodgers%20Green%20and%20Gold%20Reversed_1446826373791_26362772_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sooo, the obvious question here is, what are the Seahawks gonna do? Will they go old school blue? Kelly green? Or try the neon greens again? Let the debate begin!

"The Color Rush uniforms, which are exclusive to Thursday Night Football games, are saturated head-to-toe by one of the respective team’s current or historic primary colors," Nike said in an online release.

OP
OP
muxpux

muxpux

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":lqyf9n4b said:
The biggest problem with the green unis was the horrid design, not the color.

kind of my thought as well. obviously neon green is a harsh color to the eyes, which is why i think Nike can pull it off better. a muted (matte even) neon green, like is on the jerseys now, isnt nearly as bad as the shimmery neon reebok used.

A

Anonymous

All neon would be crazy wicked looking, and might bring on a headache. If green, it would have to be brighter than the grass itself, or we'd be invisible with blue helmets running around.

I could see us in an all darker-gray uniform that is closer to a charcoal than the Wolf Gray. With the numbers in white and Wolf grey neckline with neon green feathers would look cool.

That would be cool to wear those playing the Raiders wearing all black.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
There are a hundred ways neon uniforms could look awesome, one of the few ways to do it wrong is to slap dark blue sleeves on them. God that was an awful decision. I hope they try it again and get it right. Neon green and our wolf grey could look great.

drdiags

Reaction score
This stuff is like a beauty pageant or fashion show.

"Get off my lawn!"

All Neon with Neon helmets would be crazy. I wonder how it would look on live TV. The team would be like ghosts running around if played at night.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":30c70dp1 said:
The biggest problem with the green unis was the horrid design, not the color.

No it was definitely the color.

Give me the old looking blue from the throwbacks.

grizbob

Reaction score
If they win, couldn't care less what they're wearing. :roll:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":evdh84yf said:
There are a hundred ways neon uniforms could look awesome, one of the few ways to do it wrong is to slap dark blue sleeves on them. God that was an awful decision. I hope they try it again and get it right. Neon green and our wolf grey could look great.

You seriously thought the problem with the green jerseys was the blue sleeves?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks already wear all-blue uniforms, it's definitely already "color rush" to just use that.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hell yes! Green jerseys, green pants, green helmets, green socks & shoes that would be so flippin badass I just might lose my shit. Real action green though, not no boring Oregon Ducks green.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The green jerseys were horrid, but I agree that had more to do with Reebok's awful design than the color itself. I'd like to see Nike take a stab at it. You know most of these Color Rush jerseys are going to be bad anyway, so I'd like to see if they can at least come up with something good with the green.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We hardly have to imagine. They wouldn't be a far cry from the new Pro Bowl unis, and we all seem to have survived that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
muxpux":3i9pbrpm said:
This season 8 teams are participating in Nikes "color rush" in which both Thursday night teams will be wearing full color uniforms. These are the first 2:

Screen-shot-2015-11-06-at-6.50.40-AM.png

Next season all 32 teams will participate. There is already "controversy", or debate if you will, over the packers and whether or not they will go all green or *gasp* all gold:
Rodgers%20Green%20and%20Gold%20Reversed_1446826373791_26362772_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sooo, the obvious question here is, what are the Seahawks gonna do? Will they go old school blue? Kelly green? Or try the neon greens again? Let the debate begin!

"The Color Rush uniforms, which are exclusive to Thursday Night Football games, are saturated head-to-toe by one of the respective team’s current or historic primary colors," Nike said in an online release.

Rodgers looks pretty cheesy in this photo ^ :lol: