All 22 - What do you guys want to see?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just looking for feedback regarding the all 22 stuff. Have any ideas to make it more useful / interesting? I watch it every week so generating a few gifs is no problem. I just want to make sure that if I'm going to do it, I'm capturing what people are interested in seeing.

Fewer plays? Lose the arrows and circles? Do other teams?

BTW - I know that at least a few of you are watching the all 22 stuff, have the ability to create gifs and I wouldn't mind a little collaboration. Maybe we could convince one of our more knowledgeable posters to do the breakdowns of a few plays here and there and I just snag the gifs for them?

Just throwing it out there.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'd ask to continue with the passing game, but sometimes that can be outright depressing.

Have we been able to draw any conclusions so far as to who gets the biggest piece of the blame pie in terms of our periods of ineffectiveness with the passing game? Or is it sometimes the line, sometimes the receivers, sometimes Russell, and sometimes Bevell? Who would you assign the biggest piece of the pie to?

I'm still fascinated by the decisions we make in the passing game based on what we see or don't see pre-snap.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Tical21":dbszqn8w said:
I'd ask to continue with the passing game, but sometimes that can be outright depressing.

Have we been able to draw any conclusions so far as to who gets the biggest piece of the blame pie in terms of our periods of ineffectiveness with the passing game? Or is it sometimes the line, sometimes the receivers, sometimes Russell, and sometimes Bevell? Who would you assign the biggest piece of the pie to?

I'm still fascinated by the decisions we make in the passing game based on what we see or don't see pre-snap.

I can't lie, I laughed a little when I read the question about where the fault lies. It's quite sad because it seems like it's someone screwing up play after play whether it be Russell, the line or a play just not having a chance from the start (which is probably a combination of Russell and Bevell).

If the line holds up, Russ bails early. If a receiver breaks wide open, a lineman is beat badly and Russ is forced to bail, if Russ gets a clean pocket, three receivers are bunched together surrounded by 4 defenders. It's just really, well... sad.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
More pass protection and more Wilson decision making. Beyond Bevell, we've got a crap oline and a QB who is elite who has been rattled and is regressing. I'd like to see if crap oline is actually getting better, if rattled QB is making better decisions and if any of this is arising from an improved gameplan that takes reality into account.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I like to watch defense a lot, i know offense is interesting to watch but i would love to see pass rush, coverage's, any area a team exploited and the adjustments we are making. Defense is always very interesting yo watch but you don't see on live TV on many formations and stuff. I would also like to see how teams are adjusting to our special teams. Offense i know is a problem for us, but Pete wont listen to me, so as well enjoy the unit that we all expect to do the best.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
that, and if you have any of this on All-22, i'd like to see it broken down further, please.
[youtube]8L2jHc-nieQ[/youtube]

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tical21":97b4fbwl said:

Last week the failure was an insistence on running into 8 or 9 run stoppers.

aawolf

Reaction score
I echo the posters that want to see a breakdown on our inefficiency on offense for the first 50 minutes of this game. Why don't we have more TD's and more sustained drives? To break it down, I'd like to see a three-and-out series that we could do better to put up more points. I get the feeling that run too much when they stack the box. I get tired of missing opportunities to sustain drives. As evident in the drive summary, linked below, we had four three-and-outs that went for less than six yards and took less than 1:45 off the clock. That is frustrating to no end.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracke ... 01_SEA@DAL

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'd like to see the plays where Russell scrambles or is sacked, to look at when the routes break and if there was something he should have pulled the trigger on before he took off.

EWA

Reaction score
It would be fun to compare similar plays and formations run by other teams.

Cartire

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2d8g5lz9 said:
I'd like to see the plays where Russell scrambles or is sacked, to look at when the routes break and if there was something he should have pulled the trigger on before he took off.

Was RW sacked this game? The closest I remember was the Hardy tip pass/int.

chawx

Reaction score
Cartire":1aed0wwi said:
AbsolutNET":1aed0wwi said:

Was RW sacked this game? The closest I remember was the Hardy tip pass/int.

It's beautiful...isn't it?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-9.22.51-AM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-9.22.51-AM.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 623

chawx

Reaction score
BTW, I'm with seahawks08 — More defensive plays. The offense is what it is.... poop. Let's see some sweet plays by the D.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
aawolf":no70x0z8 said:
I echo the posters that want to see a breakdown on our inefficiency on offense for the first 50 minutes of this game. Why don't we have more TD's and more sustained drives? To break it down, I'd like to see a three-and-out series that we could do better to put up more points. I get the feeling that run too much when they stack the box. I get tired of missing opportunities to sustain drives. As evident in the drive summary, linked below, we had four three-and-outs that went for less than six yards and took less than 1:45 off the clock. That is frustrating to no end.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracke ... 01_SEA@DAL
I think we essentially had 7 offensive drives (not counting the brief one before the half and the victory formation one) and we scored on 3 of them and had a rare FG blocked on the other. You've been around long enough that you know our identity is pounding the ball. It's been a winning formula.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Laloosh":3i77ajqw said:
If the line holds up, Russ bails early. If a receiver breaks wide open, a lineman is beat badly and Russ is forced to bail, if Russ gets a clean pocket, three receivers are bunched together surrounded by 4 defenders. It's just really, well... sad.

That's pretty much exactly the problem. The entire offense is out of sync. A lot of things have to go right for a successful play.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I would like to see Kearse highlighted for an entire game. There are people here that think he is actually pretty good and get upset when others express their frustrations with him. They point out the two times in a game where he almost gets open and Russ throws him the ball as their "evidence" that he is good. I think you like Kearse, so if you do this, I expect to see mostly good plays, but I think you should take the time to actually watch what Kearse does for an entire game...you'll be disappointed in him too.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
rideaducati":2zdimys8 said:
I would like to see Kearse highlighted for an entire game. There are people here that think he is actually pretty good and get upset when others express their frustrations with him. They point out the two times in a game where he almost gets open and Russ throws him the ball as their "evidence" that he is good. I think you like Kearse, so if you do this, I expect to see mostly good plays, but I think you should take the time to actually watch what Kearse does for an entire game...you'll be disappointed in him too.

Is that directed at me? If so, feel free to tell me why you think this is the case.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Laloosh":xi0bz4rm said:
rideaducati":xi0bz4rm said:

Is that directed at me? If so, feel free to tell me why you think this is the case.

I don't pay attention to the name on the posts that get upset about my dislike of Kearse. I have been targeted by a mod for my dislike of Kearse and I just ASSUMED, maybe incorrectly, that you liked Kearse. If I am incorrect, please to an all 22 view of Kearse for Kearse-lovers to respond to. I would LOVE to see their reactions.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17gntdjv said:
Tical21":17gntdjv said:

Last week the failure was an insistence on running into 8 or 9 run stoppers.

Hey Scotte, just looking at the first half so far, looks like Dallas had 8 or 9 in the box on 15/27 plays. Three or four of those that they weren't are from the final drive in the second quarter where DAL was playing prevent with 1:27 on the clock and Seattle having to go 80 yards.

We ran the ball 7 times with 8 or 9 in the box with about 3 of those being successful.

Haven't made it to the 2nd half yet but Dallas definitely sold out to stop the run. It's a shame we couldn't exploit it but it does explain why Lynch only had 9 carries in the 1st half. Maybe Pete saw the carry count and told Bevell to "run the damn ball" in the 2nd half? I don't know but it's pretty obvious that Pete wants to see a certain number of carries for Lynch.