New Rain City Redemption: Together

idahohawk

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love the concept. But every time I watch that 2nd and G play, a part of me dies, again. Remember the play the Hawks ran on 3rd down at the end of the DAL game this week? Roll out RW, look for a sure TD. At worse, go down, burn clock & live to kick a FG. (XLIX translation: try to stretch the D & find someone in the endzone. If not, throw it out of the back of the endzone and live to fight another down)

SMH

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I hear ya. Its part of our history now. It is what it is.

Gotta love RCR. Cornell is doing God's work as far as I'm concerned.

Love,
Homer

HawkEye

Reaction score
After watching the Seahawks in the 90's, I thought we would NEVER get a Super Bowl, but good times came and we got a championship.

Now, I remember all those 90's games as part of our history, and I will love my Seahawks, no matter what.

Enjoy the ride folks! If you accept the bad times, the reward will be sweet.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":r865vzia said:

Love,
Homer

I can't remember if it was a college game this past Saturday or the TNF game, but someone ran a quick slant and the announcer called it "The Seattle Play". I wanted to choke him out through the TV.

No one calls it "The Buffalo Play" when a kicker shanks a FG try at the final whistle.

Rob12

Reaction score
idahohawk":im96nssz said:
Don't get me wrong, I love the concept. But every time I watch that 2nd and G play, a part of me dies, again. Remember the play the Hawks ran on 3rd down at the end of the DAL game this week? Roll out RW, look for a sure TD. At worse, go down, burn clock & live to kick a FG. (XLIX translation: try to stretch the D & find someone in the endzone. If not, throw it out of the back of the endzone and live to fight another down)

SMH

It'll be with us forever, bro. That damn play... Killed a bit of most of the posters here. But like another poster said; it's a part of our history now.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love the rain city series.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Love the series.

Can't watch this particular episode though. Not until RW and PC are holding the Lombardi again.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":3igji2mi said:
HomerJHawk":3igji2mi said:

Love,
Homer

I can't remember if it was a college game this past Saturday or the TNF game, but someone ran a quick slant and the announcer called it "The Seattle Play". I wanted to choke him out through the TV.

No one calls it "The Buffalo Play" when a kicker shanks a FG try at the final whistle.

I do. Every time. But only when the kick is shanked the same direction Norwood shanked it.

Polk738

Reaction score
its like they said, it's part of our history now just like "the tip" the beast quake, the Kearse catch