Marshawn.....

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/661327919243890688[/tweet]

JimmyG

Reaction score
Marshawn is great. Also reminds me of when he wore Chancellor's jersey to practice during his holdout.

marko358

Reaction score
Yeah but he wasn't coaching Rawls on the bench when we played the Bengals. Cut him!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
The guy exudes bucket loads of compassion. Doesn't surprise me that he stayed with his fallen warrior. Hopefully they have more "83 Radio" conversations ahead.

gcolby

Reaction score
True leaders.

When he's done, I think were going to miss Marshawn even more than we think. Its truly been a privilege to watch this man ball.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Shows the type of guy Marshawn is, but I'm not going to use the terms true leader or true teammate because it somewhat implies that anyone who didn't do the same is not.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I have three buddies that were at the Dallas game. Marshawn walked into the bar they were at with a couple buddies about three hours after the game ended and was there until like 11pm. It's a great story, but its not like Marshawn spent the night in the hospital next to his buddy.

Basis4day

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":75krnj0z said:
I have three buddies that were at the Dallas game. Marshawn walked into the bar they were at with a couple buddies about three hours after the game ended and was there until like 11pm. It's a great story, but its not like Marshawn spent the night in the hospital next to his buddy.

Visiting Hours

pmedic920

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":sx488475 said:

What time did the game end?
How far was this bar from the hospital?
If Marshawn showed up at the bar 3 hrs after the game ended, and stayed "until like 11pm"
He couldn't have been there very long.
Maybe he just needed a break?
#imconfused :{)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":yzkb266e said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":yzkb266e said:

What time did the game end ?
If Marshawn showed up at the bar 3 hrs after the game ended, and stayed "until like 11pm"
He couldn't have been there very long.

#imconfused :{)

That's about an hour and a half.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The game ended at or around 6:30 CST. So three hours after the fact puts you at 9:30. He left at 11. So you're implying he was at the bar for only a hour and a half? Probably should have fact checked before you made up this story.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
I think Pete implied that the rest of the team wanted to stay too but the family requested to keep it mostly family time, and that the team players would visit during the week. So I hope nobody comes to the conclusion that the other players didn't want to stay as well.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Props to Marshawn, but I'd stay off the media entirely if I was him. One well intended post and then people have broken down his where abouts like he's a suspect on SVU or something. Kind of amazing...

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3ig4y0jd said:
Props to Marshawn, but I'd stay off the media entirely if I was him. One well intended post and then people have broken down his where abouts like he's a suspect on SVU or something. Kind of amazing...

Damn, so Marshawn & Fred Jackson were drag racing SUVs on the grassy knolls of Dallas?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
SeahawksBMX":2xrs2mq4 said:
vin.couve12":2xrs2mq4 said:

Damn, so Marshawn & Fred Jackson were drag racing SUVs on the grassy knolls of Dallas?

So there really was 2 shooters?!?!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
XxXdragonXxX":1r58w7tg said:
SeahawksBMX":1r58w7tg said:
vin.couve12":1r58w7tg said:

Mess around and get our locker room knocked over by the federales

Heyseed

Reaction score
Marshawn does whatever he wants

With an extra week off, he's probably walking back home and fighting evil

Rocket

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":mubi881x said:
SeahawksBMX":mubi881x said:
vin.couve12":mubi881x said:
Yep, he drank two shooters and then went to bed.
Geez, quit bein' so paranoid, ICU has tough rules if you ain't a spouse/kid.

Latest posts