Arizona Game, Tailgate Help

zchurch74

Reaction score
Hey 12s

I am coming out to the Arizona game for my first Seahawks game. I am coming from Lincoln, Nebraska. I have been a 12 since 1987. We fly in Saturday evening. Any info on where to go for the Seahawk game experience.

Im also trying to lock up a tailgate to hang with. There will be myself and girlfriend and possibly two other friends.

Any info is appreciated!

Go Hawks!
Zach

lukerguy

Reaction score
The Arizona game in Seattle or Phoenix?

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
The Seattle Game. Looking to find a good tailgate spot.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
zchurch74":l45msw6d said:
The Seattle Game. Looking to find a good tailgate spot.
Not much tailgating in Seattle like you might experience in Nebraska. The tailgating area is real close to the stadium. It's not a lot. As far as I know most people seemed to be in Pioneer Square before and after the game. I flew in from Baltimore a few years ago with my brother. I treated him to the Seahawks/Ravens game. We were used to BIG tailgating. You know the kind, 1 mile radius around the stadium type. Well not in Seattle. My guess is the weather, being the "rain" season was in full bloom while we were there.

Hopefully the locals here could direct you to a popular pre-game hangout.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
We are not known as a great tailgate town. We do prefunk at many local bars close to the stadium.
Real Estate is at such a premium downtown as opposed to say the UofP where the Cards play. In Glendale there is mounds of open space and lots of parking to accommodate TG.
You will see many small groups packed into any available spots for TG in Seattle. They are there, but the locations are very small.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. We will be heading towards the stadium around 9am. Planning to soak up the whole game day experience.