Do they go all in?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I honestly hope not. I don't think Alex Mack puts them over the hump, he helps but.. at some point we need to stop mortgaging off 1st round picks.

northseahawk

Reaction score
There is much more to fix on this team than the Oline. Actually we have the worst combination of things on offense. A horrible Oline, a qb who will not throw unless he is wide open and can't see anything, and an OC who is a dumb ass. And this years pete Carroll and his horrible timings for timeouts and clock management.

Davidess

Reaction score
Honestly believe the only problem with the team can be boiled down to the Oline

Better oline means more time for RW more time for RW means better routes (not so basic) better routes means more open WRs

I think the lack of inconsistent protection limits the play calling quite a bit. Long developing plays don't occur that often because the Oline cant often hold up. they did a good job today though. give it up to the Oline and Game planning.

Jville

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1sx4ht4a said:
....and make a trade for OL help? Even if it means giving up another 1st rounder?

No need for a trade.

They already went all in back in August.

Now is the time to finish.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
I would agree that the horrible OL line play is the biggest issue with this offense. You cannot do anything consistently well with a horrible OL. Can't run the ball consistently. Can't get enough time for your $20MM QB to make better decisions. Will eventually get your QB killed. I know the Hawks had to pay the key guys and I am glad that they did but it is nearly incomprehensible that they went into this season with this motley crew of linemen. Absurd.

So, yes, if a significant upgrade can be made at this position - we need to do it. It should benefit future years as well. That being said, I cannot see giving up a first round pick for some 30 year old guy.