Effect of having one game in a 24-day span?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This bugs me. Carroll's Seahawks have never been all that good after the bye. We get some players back, even players that could potentially make a dent. But I'm bugged.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Prime time night game, at home, must win to take the division... I like our chances!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
More time for me to go fishing and hunting....HMMM...what is the problem here??? LOL

ludakrishna

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":343dn0hk said:
This bugs me. Carroll's Seahawks have never been all that good after the bye. We get some players back, even players that could potentially make a dent. But I'm bugged.

The team is 3-2 after the bye week under Pete. How is that not good? The 2 losses were the cluster in Cleveland and a questionable Earl penalty in Miami. The last two seasons we clobbered the Saints and dominated the Redskins. Not worried one bit

HawkGA

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3kiif0p8 said:
MontanaHawk05":3kiif0p8 said:

The team is 3-2 after the bye week under Pete. How is that not good? The 2 losses were the cluster in Cleveland and a questionable Earl penalty in Miami. The last two seasons we clobbered the Saints and dominated the Redskins. Not worried one bit

I think he might be confusing them with Holmgren's Seahawks, who were gawk-awful horrible after a bye.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Id rather take one game in 24 days, than the brutal four games in 18 days we just dealt with.

Time to get healthy with the worst part of our schedule behind us.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I remember a couple years back we had 5 games in a 25 day span. I'll take this over that anytime.

Tical21

Reaction score
I actually think it comes at a perfect time. A little reset button break to see if we can come out as a dominant team. Gotta win this week first. Then we go into our cave and come out taking no prisoners.

Largent80

Reaction score
If we are 4 - 4, which I expect us to be we will have a HUGE game at home vs. AZ. and I see it as a plus that we get the time off.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It comes at a great time. Just get that W on Sunday, and then you're at home for a month w/the Bye. Home cooking and some rest will get this team ready for the stretch run. Especially that huge game vs. the over-rated Cards.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawkGA":4al6ch1w said:
ludakrishna":4al6ch1w said:
MontanaHawk05":4al6ch1w said:

I think he might be confusing them with Holmgren's Seahawks, who were gawk-awful horrible after a bye.

That's what I was going to say. Holmgren's teams were much worse.