Our Secondary...injury roundup

danp1990

Reaction score
Hey Board what's going on! Happy to be able to post here again. Shoot what a roller coaster of a season thus far right? Not the start we wanted I know but , I really feel and believe the ship is about to rite itself out in the next games and see our team the Hawks finishing at 11-5 or best case 12-4. Well enough with the intro and etc..

As we all know we have been dealt the injury bug in our secondary so far missing a stud N-CB like J.Lane then tye smith who was showing promise in pre season. Question for you fellow members here. When do we get J.lane back? Pete says he's coming along fine just behind Wr. P Richardson. As far as acl rehab and the only this holding him back is his rehab on the arm . So can we expect to have him by week 12 or so? Tye smith has been out for weeks now due to a nagging hip injury until Thursday night's game against 49'ers where he was listed as probable. Any good news on him?

If any of you can list any news please post. As always go Hawks! I don't know about you guys but I'm exited about our second half of the season to come. Next 22 the hawks only play 1 game, a ton of time to heal. And like our past full back once said "All hands on Deck"!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Haven't heard much beyond what you mentioned regarding Lane.

I too am excited to see what the team can do with a Dallas team without Romo and a long rest.