Anybody else have game pass?

Laloosh

Reaction score
The broadcast version of the game isn't even available yet? That's pretty lame.

mrt144

Reaction score
Laloosh":dv8uswre said:
The broadcast version of the game isn't even available yet? That's pretty lame.

Yah, I was up till about 12:30 last night waiting, hoping. Soon I hope!

mrt144

Reaction score
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

This is whats happening to me since I'm still in my free trial period.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
mrt144":1ohh61wg said:
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

That's what is odd. I tried to do the free trial this season and they told me that I couldn't because I'd done it last year before paying. Yet my subscription shows as "trial" status right now.

Also not seeing a payment on my bank statement but I've been watching the all-22 since week 2 this season.

Isn't the free trial only for 1 week?

Cartire

Reaction score
Laloosh":3qnh1bvj said:
mrt144":3qnh1bvj said:

That's what is odd. I tried to do the free trial this season and they told me that I couldn't because I'd done it last year before paying. Yet my subscription shows as "trial" status right now.

Also not seeing a payment on my bank statement but I've been watching the all-22 since week 2 this season.

So you havent actually paid anything yet? Keep running with that glitch.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Cartire":2wk22zs7 said:
Laloosh":2wk22zs7 said:
mrt144":2wk22zs7 said:

So you havent actually paid anything yet? Keep running with that glitch.

Would appear to be the case. Didn't know until I checked my bank account a few minutes ago. Not reporting that bug...

(looks like the all 22 will have to wait until Sunday or Monday, folks)

mrt144

Reaction score
Laloosh":3uimdhie said:
mrt144":3uimdhie said:

Yeah, it's supposed to be for 1 week. Welp, hopefully I can get some of that good luck passed my way.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Laloosh":1nfp22ca said:
Would appear to be the case. Didn't know until I checked my bank account a few minutes ago. Not reporting that bug...

(looks like the all 22 will have to wait until Sunday or Monday, folks)

Yeah. Sounds like you have a bug from the transition from Game Rewind to Game Pass that happened this off-season.

I did too, but it was solely related to my billing information. I contacted their customer service and got it sorted out.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I was able to watch live on my smartphone. I got a s6 with Verizon with L data plan, but I was on home with wifi. If that helps anyone.