Go look at our remaining schedule

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Beat the girls on the road to get 4-4 into the bye. Look at how the schedule plays out from there on out. 12-4 and certainly 11-5 is very much in play.

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Cards at home, SF at home, Steelers at home with a less than 100% roethlisberger. I'll take that stretch all day.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Dallas game first. No more of this looking forward and predicting crap. You guys should have learned your lesson this season.

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1jcpneaj said:
Dallas game first. No more of this looking forward and predicting crap. You guys should have learned your lesson this season.

Yes. Because fans thinking about games ahead affect the players.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Looks to me like 10-6 most likely.

AZ games and Minnesota are going to be HUGE. AZ for obvious reasons, but the Vikes may be one of our main competitors for a WC spot if it comes to that.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Steelers have been looking decent even without Ben. Even with Vick handing the ball off all game they've been keeping games in hand.

To the guy warning is not to look ahead past the next week: Are you also sacrificing goats before each game? What other insane superstitions do you follow? Me, I have a lucky Tjack jersey I wear in dire situations (It brought us victory tonight).

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":25pth7fm said:
Beat the girls on the road to get 4-4 into the bye. Look at how the schedule plays out from there on out. 12-4 and certainly 11-5 is very much in play.

I think a lot depends on the next game. 4-4 at the bye, given our collapses, feels very doable, particularly since we have 2 against the Cardinals. If this team can get healthy, they have a chance to win this division at 10-6 or 11-5.

The talent is obviously there - the roster has not significantly changed. It's just a matter of if they can pull it together, and if Russ can find the magic that made him such a star.

Smellyman

Reaction score
So Dez may be back but no Romo Right?

Must win game. Well they all are at 3-4

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Smellyman":4q2emp9q said:
So Dez may be back but no Romo Right?

Must win game. Well they all are at 3-4

Yeah pretty sure Romo isnt eligible to come back yet, even if he was healthy

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
jkitsune":8c08c9bh said:
SeaToTheHawks":8c08c9bh said:

I think a lot depends on the next game. 4-4 at the bye, given our collapses, feels very doable, particularly since we have 2 against the Cardinals. If this team can get healthy, they have a chance to win this division at 10-6 or 11-5.

The talent is obviously there - the roster has not significantly changed. It's just a matter of if they can pull it together, and if Russ can find the magic that made him such a star.

Talent is certainly still there. Too young of a team to have fallen off the physical cliff. And you don't just forget how to play football over night. This team has on many occasions been close and looked like the team of the last couple of years.

Once they gel you will see a machine in action.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3kstppfv said:
3 of those 4 after the bye are very, very tough draws.
I disagree. We beat Dallas then we get Arizona, 49ers, Pittsburgh at home...Minnesota on the road and Baltimore on the road but as a MNF game? Followed by Cleveland. All winnable.

11-5 is totally realistic and 12-4 is certainly possible if we play similar to tonight.

drdiags

Reaction score
Fans at the beginning of the season that saw the Seahawks on their schedule were probably worried. 7 games in, they probably feel a whole lot better about their chances.

The remaining schedule looks like just a break here and there could leave the team in pretty good shape but teams should be settling in and playing more consistently.

So lick your chops if you want but I will sit out this parade. Hope you are right and good on you for looking at this in a positive view.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2jorxues said:
Looks to me like 10-6 most likely.

AZ games and Minnesota are going to be HUGE. AZ for obvious reasons, but the Vikes may be one of our main competitors for a WC spot if it comes to that.

It's entirely possible that the final game with AZ might be for King of the Conference.

Hawks46

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":35gec7u3 said:
bmorepunk":35gec7u3 said:

Exactly.

kf3339

Reaction score
I think I will just take it one game at a time and hope for the best.

Rob12

Reaction score
bmorepunk":395vvh40 said:

I would agree with you if we were actually players. As fans, I think it's just fine to look ahead.

jonkchar

Reaction score
Yeah, but if you start looking ahead, then you start getting those fans at the Clink that don't yell and sit in their seat cause they don't think they affect the players and the game. I was at that Cowboys game last year, yeah the flow of the game was weird, but it was too quiet at key points. People sitting in their seats. Frankly, that ticks me off. Look ahead if you'd like, just don't overlook

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":3vk94wyw said:
bmorepunk":3vk94wyw said:

At what point did I say anything about the players?

I'm talking about the emotional roller coaster people are inducing on themselves.