Tonight is the start of our run!!!!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Id argue we've played better so far this year, then at this time last year. Remember Denver put 17 on us in the 4th to force OT, we were fortuitous to win the toss and then scored to win, had that gone the other way we would of been 2-4 last year too.

This year we've had the second hardest schedule in the league so far. THREE of our losses are teams who are undefeated, 2 of which were on the road. We held leads in the 4th in all of those games plus the stl game.

We have some kinks to work out, but this team is about to go on a major major run. I look at the schedule we have SF tonight, then looky looky looky NOVEMBER football. We all know this teams Nov/Dec record. And off we go.

BOOM BABY get fired up!!!

Decimation

Reaction score
Lets start this run by beating down them 49ers!!! We all we got we all we need! I'm in!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Love my hawks but this team is unraveling. we have too many problems to overcome. this team will finish under 500. 2 things that aren't fixable until the season is over are the Oline cant run block, you cant run block and this offense doesn't work. 2nd, this team has a serious dearth of coaching talent. Kris Richard is in WAY over his head.

This team has a ton of talent and that's what makes it so frustrating to watch them lose games they should. fix the o line, new o and d coords and next year will be a good year. this season is over.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3rmoalyd said:
Love my hawks but this team is unraveling. we have too many problems to overcome. this team will finish under 500. 2 things that aren't fixable until the season is over are the Oline cant run block, you cant run block and this offense doesn't work. 2nd, this team has a serious dearth of coaching talent. Kris Richard is in WAY over his head.

This team has a ton of talent and that's what makes it so frustrating to watch them lose games they should. fix the o line, new o and d coords and next year will be a good year. this season is over.

Im bumping this thread after every win. You're going to feel pretty silly in a few weeks.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
I'm in...Win forever...We all we got we all we need...!!!!!

1-0 every week...separation is in the preparation... Etc etc

Oh and GO HAWKS !!!

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't mind bringing back the 42-13 chant so maybe a repeat of that would be great.

BlackDiamondHawk

Reaction score
This will be Pete's biggest test so far this season. Getting the train back on the tracks and rolling forward with a head of steam. Hoping to enjoy the evening as much as past 49 beat downs have made me enjoy.

SarcasticaLy

Reaction score
All I know is that Sherm needs to start trash talkin. This team has no swag and seems in a bit of disarray for various reasons. I kinda wanna point the finger at Kam but he's slowly redeeming himself. We need to get cocky again. Go Hawks.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I had a dream the Seahawks went back to the superbowl against the Patriots at Levi Stadium. The Seahawks were up 70-17 going into the fourth quarter... I was worried they couldn't hold it.

12-4 :0190l:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2aqbw6mx said:

If they were that catastrophically bad we wouldn't be leading all these teams in fourth quarter, including GB in GB. We ain't getting embarrassed--it ain't like that and all, ya'll. This team just needs to get stuff dialed in, and the o-line and oc are stuff that are new and getting their deal dialed in better every game.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Aros":24su9yb0 said:

This pretty much sums it up...What else is there to say.....I'm riding this b!tch to the ground! Let's get it done tonight and start our run! :thirishdrinkers:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3df5004i said:
Chukarhawk":3df5004i said:

Im bumping this thread after every win. You're going to feel pretty silly in a few weeks.

nobody wants to feel silly more than I do. This team looks dysfunctional. The body language is awful. I'm not seeing any way this gets better. The whole offensive philosophy hinges on being able to consistently run the ball. We can't. This line is getting manhandled at the point of attack by every team we play. We got way too cute with the O-line and it cost us the season.

I really think the coaching has gone downhill. At some point they have to shoulder the blame. This is one of the most talented teams in the NFL and they look like warmed over dogshit.

lastly we cant continue to trot out one of the worst WR corps in the league year after year. The hawks are easily bottom 5 in receiver talent in the NFL.

jacobsod

Reaction score
I agree. I dunno why but all of a sudden yesterday I get this feeling we going to pull out a hell of a run. Came outta nowhere.

I've been so upset with the way so many things have been goin' this year. Been hopeful, but upset nonetheless. Strange - all of a sudden I'm confident in this season.

Go Hawks! :49ersmall: