Chip

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Recently my debit card was replaced with the new chip technology. Someplaces I use my card have the chip technology while at others I still have to swipe my card. This got me to thinking about the 2012-2014 version of the Seahawks. We often heard that they had a chip on their shoulders. That PC/JS like to find players with said chip on their shoulders.

Where is that chip now? I haven't heard it mentioned in about a year. Do anyone of them have a chip on their shoulders? They are professional athletes. Some said they didn't need a chip on their shoulders if they are professional athletes. Do they need it? Was the chip wiped away with winning? After all, they have already proven themselves. Whats left. Last year the mantra was, "whats next?" This year it might just be, "Whats left!"

Rocket

Reaction score
Marshawn Freakin' Lynch is schooling the rookies on how to manage their 401's...
That's a scary proposition right there. Too many commercials, too many cars, too many dollars... not enough CHIP.
You can't make five million a year and still be hungry.
Hungry people don't live in ornate gold houses... where they leave their chip at the door.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Easily the best corn chips on the planet.

Juanita%E2%80%99s-Tortilla-chips.jpg

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think there are 5 ingredients total, but I also think the masa being stone ground makes a huge, huge difference. They shatter perfectly, which lends to two different aspects of a superior chip; the added crunch value and also the fact that you don't get prison shanked on the inside of your face by an inferior tortilla shard.

That and they don't seem to go stale for about a week and a half or so.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Nothing to prove and therefore no motivation. Team won a SB and got back the next year, acknowledged as one of the best defenses in history. Players getting paid #1/#2 in their positions. Elected to Pro Bowl or All-Pro multiple times. Chip is gone.

mm...Doritos.

Latest posts