C Lemuel Jeanpierre signed today.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ByTimBooth/status/656554488149377024[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/656564893202518016[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
That's good news. I was happy to see Lewis take the field last week, but not so much when he got banged up. LJP is never spectacular but knows our system and is solid at the position and right now that is an upgrade we needed

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Always thought LJ was better than Lewis and Nowack. Best leverage he's probably seen in a while if not ever.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Is it safe to say Derrick Coleman wasn't under the influence? Hope that Fox News producer is taken to town. I would say some stuff but I don't know how to use Twitter.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I thought Nowak was really not too bad at the whole blocking part of the C position. What do you all think of going Okung, Nowak, Lewis/LJP, Sweezy, Gilliam?

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I like LJP but I'm sad this excites me. Good pickup though. I thought when he spelled Unger he was adequate and I never really understood letting him go in the first place.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":9bdb5ly2 said:
Sure beats the heck out of sideways snap Nowak :shock:

I would definitely expect Nowak to start. His snaps were all on the mark against Cincinnati, though I do think his performance against Detroit opened the door to his competitors. There are just not enough days to work Jeanpierre in with the first team for a Thursday game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I always liked the guy.He's no all pro but seems stable compared to others we have had and thats good enough for me.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Welcome back LJP. The question I have is why did they waste IR designated to return on Coyle? If it were me, I would have saved that for someone more significant (i.e. Mebane).