Could Pete go back to USC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
read he is on the short list for the job...sorry cant figure out the link on my phone...read it on yahoo news.

kf3339

Reaction score
If he did I would be fine with it. A lot of the issues right now are on him.

He is the one who picked Bevell and has kept him even though it's so obvious he is not qualified for the OC job. Does this offense look competent to you?

He is the one who pounded the "protetect the ball at all costs" mentality so hard into RW that he is afraid to make a mistake. RW was never this timid and afraid to take risks in college from what I remember.

He is the one who had either initiated or heavily agreed with the trades for Harvin and Graham that has cost a large amount of draft capital, cap numbers on their salaries and losing Unger. Not to mention that this may even be one of the reasons why we are seeing issues with other players on their contract numbers. Not the only, just one of the reasons.

He is the one who brought in Cable and given him a lot of authority on O-Line personnel, both in acquisition and player development. Does this line looked like a competent NFL O-line to you?

But most important to me, he is the guy who is so stubborn, he never seems to admit a mistake and correct the issue when the above issues are so obvious to even a simple fan like me.

So I know I'm in the extreme minority on this one, but if he does leave I will again be fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.