Can someone please explain to me.....

seahawksny

Reaction score
Logically. I'm being serious.

That the minute someone predicts a loss or doesn't have a positive vibe on this forum then they are automatically deemed a Fairweather fan?

In week one... based on what we saw in preseason., and how we typically play in St louis, I predicted a loss. That makes me a Fairweather fan? Were we Fairweather fans back in the 80's too if we picked a loss in Kansas City? Not because we weren't a good team, but simply because we never used to win there. It is possible to have lower expectations of this team, when we don't see that they are playing well?

I see Great positivity from fans that may see things others don't see. But my question is this.....

Why, if we dont see this same positivity from this team, and 2-4 isn't so positive at this point, are we called Fairweather fans?

The way this team is playing. I do not see us making the playoffs. I do not see how that makes me or anyone else who predicted us to lose this week (which I did) a Fairweather fan.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Some people can't cope with reality, it is much easier for them to be blindly optimistic then to admit there is a problem. To each his own

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":42x9ht1q said:
Some people can't cope with reality, it is much easier for them to be blindly optimistic then to admit there is a problem. To each his own

I feel bad for those people. Especially if they are in business.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Well, if the current trend of losing late continues, this place will start bleeding members like a ruptured artery. Could well change the dynamic here a bit.