Seahawks have no heart

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
okhawkfan":2uu5mefh said:
They are pathetic. Season is over.
I love how losses are always equated to "no heart". The Seahawks and the Panthers were both physical and in each others faces. Lynch ran hard, Kam laid the wood, Jimmy Graham played with a chip on his shoulder.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2x03rkr8 said:
More true about us fans than about the team, IMO.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
okhawkfan":1ykpfof3 said:
They are pathetic. Season is over.

K, thanks for stopping by. Your exit off the bandwagon is to your right. Watch your step

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I know guys want to be like get off the band wagon . Which in fact is your defense for everything,but can you guys tell the mass why they should not think it's not over . And care to bet on it?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":t1scjihd said:
I know guys want to be like get off the band wagon . Which in fact is your defense for everything,but can you guys tell the mass why they should not think it's not over . And care to bet on it?

It may be over, but I'm not going to write a post calling the team heartless when they fought their tails off but came up short once again to another professional football team.

These guys have given us great memories over the last couple seasons, accomplishing more than any past seahawks team.

They're gassed. They're tired. Heartless? Pathetic? Hardly. It was a hard fought game, but they came up short. Those who call these guys heartless are more than likely newer fans who are experiencing real seahawks football, and they don't know how to react.

Sure these guys get paid more than most of us will ever see, but they just played one hell of a game against a solid team who had an obvious axe to grind with us. It's understandable to be pissed off, but to call these guys out when they've collectively accomplished so much is irritating

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":28zacnrk said:
Why can't they win the division still? I don't see any team in the west that is doing anything special. We have 5 games to go against our division.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":36fvtzpl said:
hawkfannj":36fvtzpl said:
Why can't they win the division still? I don't see any team in the west that is doing anything special. We have 5 games to go against our division.

This. As long as there is a chance, it's not over. Maybe not likely but possible if they can pull it together for an entire game.

Exittium

Reaction score
this bandwagon name calling shit needs to stop. we're all here because we're hawks fans. Some have higher expectations than others, especially when this "amazing" defense hasnt changed over the years and is now just shitting games in the 4th qtr. Fact is, I think we're done. I'm not saying they dont have heart, but i will the whole Kam hold out for sure played a role on the "demise" of our defense not being so stellar as it has been the last few years. There is some serious disconnect in our "LOB" they aren't a legion of anything. Kam's out to play for himself and "market himself" that's it. Earl, Sherm and Kam, the disconnect is obvious. Otherwise, I'm lowering My expectations and say we'll be lucky to be 8-8, this team IS playing like shit and there is no other way to describe.

So just because you don't agree, doesnt give you the right to start calling people bandwagon fans. That shit it roont, and just stupid.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Exittium":2alx3h98 said:
this bandwagon name calling shit needs to stop. we're all here because we're hawks fans. Some have higher expectations than others, especially when this "amazing" defense hasnt changed over the years and is now just shitting games in the 4th qtr. Fact is, I think we're done. I'm not saying they dont have heart, but i will the whole Kam hold out for sure played a role on the "demise" of our defense not being so stellar as it has been the last few years. There is some serious disconnect in our "LOB" they aren't a legion of anything. Kam's out to play for himself and "market himself" that's it. Earl, Sherm and Kam, the disconnect is obvious. Otherwise, I'm lowering My expectations and say we'll be lucky to be 8-8, this team IS playing like shit and there is no other way to describe.

So just because you don't agree, doesnt give you the right to start calling people bandwagon fans. That shit it roont, and just stupid.
Great post man, and you're spot on.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Exittium":1ykpj6a5 said:

having a picture of bare ass cheeks needs to stop. It's disgusting and an embarrassment

Blitzer88

Reaction score
They have no heart in the 4th quarter right now. 1st-3rd, yeah. 4th nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

strohmin

Reaction score
I think you mean the 09 Seahawks. That team had absolutely no heart.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":16ml9gt9 said:
I live my life one day at a time, I watch my team one day at a time. Ain't gonna stop now.
That is true, football season is a short one and you should enjoy every game, it does stink to lose but it is not the end of the world.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
This team is all heart and no damn brains. We would be 4-1 under adequate coaching/strategy.