Cable

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm really not all that happy with how Cable has handled the OL. If we're talking change with Bevell, I believe Cable is part of the problem as well. Especially if Cable is looked upon as part of the brainchild in bringing the so called green OL guys. As I look through who the Seahawks can bring in as possible OL coaches replacing Cable (should they part ways), Russ Grimm and Chet Fuhrman are former OL coaches for Steelers. They had hard nosed offensive lines with the Steelers that performed well. Running game was strong under them too. Grimm also coached OL for the Cards when they had Edgerrin James. James had 1,222 yards running behind the Cards OL.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
You know....there is only so much he can teach these guys. Mr. Okung continues to move ahead of the snap causing a "motion penalty" nearly every game. As far as teaching technique is concerned, I think he knows what he is doing. However, with some of these fellows, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak".

rideaducati

Reaction score
The guys need more than five weeks together. Cable's lines always get better as the season goes on. If it weren't for Cable, we would be seeing a run game as bad as the passing game.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's also the assistant head coach....so he's involved in the game plan strategy if the strategy is poor, he's part of the problem. There are multiple threads blaming Bevell but hardly any on Cable. I don't like either of them. It's not correct to excuse Cable from some of the offensive woes. The Seahawks having a good running game has to do more with Wilson and Lynch. Wilson and Lynch have covered up many of the shortcomings of the OL. The OL has regressed in talent and production each year. He's a horrible judge of talent. That OL is absolutely horrendous and has been losing talent rather than gaining it the past few years.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Should we change to Directv or Dish???? :stirthepot: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2z8v3xkp said:
Should we change to Directv or Dish???? :stirthepot: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Neither....both suck just like a couple of aforementioned Seahawk offensive coaches.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1pge2q9m said:
I'm really not all that happy with how Cable has handled the OL. If we're talking change with Bevell, I believe Cable is part of the problem as well. Especially if Cable is looked upon as part of the brainchild in bringing the so called green OL guys. As I look through who the Seahawks can bring in as possible OL coaches replacing Cable (should they part ways), Russ Grimm and Chet Fuhrman are former OL coaches for Steelers. They had hard nosed offensive lines with the Steelers that performed well. Running game was strong under them too. Grimm also coached OL for the Cards when they had Edgerrin James. James had 1,222 yards running behind the Cards OL.
Blah, blah, blah blah blah..........give it a rest already

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":2266j7m2 said:
hawkfan68":2266j7m2 said:
Blah, blah, blah blah blah..........give it a rest already

No! I prefer to continue...thanks for your input.

Atradees

Reaction score
[youtube]kw5UWqpcsDs[/youtube]

We are who we thought they are! We are not gonna let them off the hook.