Cam Newton Doesn't Think Clink is Loud

Blitzer88

Reaction score
They didn't have any problems, aka false starts and delay of games, with it during the playoffs last year so not too surprising to hear him say that.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

ringless

Reaction score
But have you seen the way he celebrates his 3 yard runs?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1itkhidb said:
farhat":1itkhidb said:
Cam Newton doesn't think we're that loud of a stadium. Let's scream at the top of our lungs this Sunday and make him regret he said that!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000557265/article/cam-newton-not-worried-about-noise-in-seattle
How would he know? Given he's never played a game there. I wonder why these guys keep saying a thing, I mean wouldn't it be more sensible to just not say anything and show us?

You mean in the last 9 months, right?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bitter":3j8vja0v said:
MizzouHawkGal":3j8vja0v said:
farhat":3j8vja0v said:
Cam Newton doesn't think we're that loud of a stadium. Let's scream at the top of our lungs this Sunday and make him regret he said that!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000557265/article/cam-newton-not-worried-about-noise-in-seattle
How would he know? Given he's never played a game there. I wonder why these guys keep saying a thing, I mean wouldn't it be more sensible to just not say anything and show us?

You mean in the last 9 months, right?
I forgot we actually played in Seattle for the latest loss. My point stands, talk is cheap, so show me, especially given I believe Carolina is nearly as fake as Atlanta, Denver and Cincinnati (regardless of that stupidly last week). Or others like Arizona and the New York Jets.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
OP misread what he said. Newton didn't say the Clink isn't a loud stadium, he said it's not the loudest he's ever played in.

Pardon the phrasing picky-ness or perhaps I'm just being a dumb*ss, but thread headlines shouldn't twist words.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":28ljdedm said:
OP misread what he said. Newton didn't say the Clink isn't a loud stadium, he said it's not the loudest he's ever played in.

Pardon the phrasing picky-ness or perhaps I'm just being a dumb*ss, but thread headlines shouldn't twist words.
I don't think Kansas City has ever played Carolina with Cam so color me confused.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2kv18016 said:
dumbrabbit":2kv18016 said:

I don't think Kansas City has ever played Carolina with Cam so color me confused.

Yes every 4 years. He played them in KC in 2012

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":ubuex4hh said:
MizzouHawkGal":ubuex4hh said:
dumbrabbit":ubuex4hh said:

How'd he do? Understand this Ringless, I live 10 -15 minutes away from Arrowhead and The K yet have no clue who actually plays the Chiefs except when I worked as an alcohol inspector back in the Todd Haley era. Obviously even then I never actually watched the games except in brief snatches.

Arrowhead is damn loud and the tailgate scene is beyond insane.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":b1f5yol5 said:
ringless":b1f5yol5 said:
MizzouHawkGal":b1f5yol5 said:
dumbrabbit":b1f5yol5 said:

How'd he do? Understand this Ringless, I live 10 -15 minutes away from Arrowhead and The K yet have no clue who actually plays the Chiefs except when I worked as an alcohol inspector back in the Todd Haley era. Obviously even then I never actually watched the games except in brief snatches.

Well they lost. I actually didn't know that off the top of my head but knew he would have had to play them at least once since entering the league. So I can't say he did great.

My friend that lives there was trying to get me to come to the game against the Browns to experience the atmosphere. But I hate the Browns. I will have to make the trip to check out a game. #1 on my list is a Cardinals Seahawks game at the Link because I think it'd be an unreal experience.

ctrcat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1iuezw7e said:
ringless":1iuezw7e said:
MizzouHawkGal":1iuezw7e said:
dumbrabbit":1iuezw7e said:

He played well (15/27 232 3 tds 0 ints 7 rushes 78 yards) in an unwinnable situation-the day after the murder-suicide @Arrowhead in a tragic setting not seen in the NFL in recent memory if ever. If not for the murder-suicide Cam would have the most December wins of any QB in the league since entering the league.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":y85116xa said:

I'm so with you on that. I sometimes wonder if certain people aren't even capable of constructing a concise, informative, and accurate thread title.

Back on topic, I hope the C-Link crowd is at full throat, but I don't know how worked up people will get about the Panthers.

Rob12

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2xt6ym2w said:
They didn't have any problems, aka false starts and delay of games, with it during the playoffs last year so not too surprising to hear him say that.

They were too busy getting blown out.

Rob12

Reaction score
Cam will have to come to grips with the fact that his team is about to get the breaks beat off of them come Sunday.

I rarely, rarely predict blowouts - but this is going to be one. They are the softest 4-0 team I've seen in quite a while, and they are in for a long day come Sunday.

34-6 Seahawks.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":qu21j93e said:
ringless":qu21j93e said:
MizzouHawkGal":qu21j93e said:
dumbrabbit":qu21j93e said:

in brief snatches... love your choice of words. :th2thumbs:

Makes an old man reminisce.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Rob12":250vs3zb said:
Cam will have to come to grips with the fact that his team is about to get the breaks beat off of them come Sunday.

I rarely, rarely predict blowouts - but this is going to be one. They are the softest 4-0 team I've seen in quite a while, and they are in for a long day come Sunday.

34-6 Seahawks.

I cannot describe how bad i want three phases of football to click starting on Sunday.

Barthawk

Reaction score
I kind of agree w/ what Cam alluded to.. Much like when it gets super cold/hot.. it all becomes relative at certain point.. tough to decipher between 100db and 115db.. damn loud they both are.. much like -15 and -25 degrees, both balls cold