Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/654752170693165056[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/654751638050107396[/tweet]

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
I loves' me some Earl... he's gonna fix things, Earl's way.

Another blossom of love from friction. :th2thumbs:

Exittium

Reaction score
Gotta love earls honesty, thats much I really appreciate with him

Exittium

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2pwe0t0q said:
Didn't Bennett block the absolute snot out of Andy Dalton last week? Or is that the joke going over my head?

i think it was earls way of saying bennett wasnt blocking as in he blocked but then needlessly has some extra fun with dalton instead of blocking more down field where thomas was running

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, he mauled him, and cost his team 51 yards, and possible 4 points. They would have easily had time to get a TD.

ringless

Reaction score
Rocket":al85kpgo said:
Cost 4 points, too.
stupid, stupid contact with the head.

So Michael Bennet has potentially cost the Seahawks 2 of their losses now?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This isn't an earth shattering comment, but it is an inside peek into Earl's confidence.

In Earl's mind, he can never say he wasn't physically or athletically inferior or not his usual ferocious self. So he's left with no other excuse other than unprepared.

If he were to admit he might not be fully physically back to his pre-injury shape, then that'd shatter his confidence. So must be something else when he doesn't make the plays he usually makes.

mikeak

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":29kgk32m said:
To be fair he did almost single handedly cause a scoop and score as well

That is what I always tell my boss when I screw up big time. I say hey boss one of these days I will do what you pay me for and then that will forgive these screw-ups

:sarcasm_off:

Exittium

Reaction score
wasn't it him who said when he got back from his injury he almost didn't love the sport anymore or something?... Maybe thats messing with him mentally, Maybe he doesn't have the same passion now and he's fighting it mentally?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1wbi2s6u said:
This isn't an earth shattering comment, but it is an inside peek into Earl's confidence.

In Earl's mind, he can never say he wasn't physically or athletically inferior or not his usual ferocious self. So he's left with no other excuse other than unprepared.

If he were to admit he might not be fully physically back to his pre-injury shape, then that'd shatter his confidence. So must be something else when he doesn't make the plays he usually makes.

This is a real possibility. Along with his love for the game, but I think that INT return may have restored it to it's former glory.

My humble opinion, Earl studied for the game, thought he was ready, but Hue Jackson threw some stuff at him that he hadn't seen before, so ET takes responsibility by saying he wasn't prepared (enough).

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Why wasn't he prepared? Just because he's honest doesn't mean it's acceptable. I'm not holding any grudges on him but this was an important game to getting our season on track. Yes he made a big play but he's a leader on this team and if he's not prepared how can he get other player's heads out of their ass?

Also why is he saying this now? He's just setting himself up for the pundits if he has a crappy game. Sorry, not excusable from a veteran. Very disappointed ( in a father son kind of way)