Superstitious 12s......

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Okay let me be the first to apologize for not taking care of business.due to my high bp I have been watching games like I did before my breaking point(game against Dallas at home where we stole the game at the last second with a fg after a pic)during that game I lost it and started screaming and talking to myself,I know psycho, but to me it worked.who ever else has been slackin,it's time .

seahawks08

Reaction score
HommyHawk":yho9ibz3 said:
Okay let me be the first to apologize for not taking care of business.due to my high bp I have been watching games like I did before my breaking point(game against Dallas at home where we stole the game at the last second with a fg after a pic)during that game I lost it and started screaming and talking to myself,I know psycho, but to me it worked.who ever else has been slackin,it's time .

I am married, my marriage wouldn't last if I behaved that way as part of my routine. I know it's only weird when it does not work, but I don't think too much of it. Pete has changed the philosophy of this team to play hard and win forever, I will believe in that. The sad part is I never remember what I did when we keep winning, all I know is alcohol is involved and I am been pretty good at keeping that up :D

OP
OP
HommyHawk

HommyHawk

Reaction score
seahawks08":3bij1fyd said:
HommyHawk":3bij1fyd said:

I am married, my marriage wouldn't last if I behaved that way as part of my routine. I know it's only weird when it does not work, but I don't think too much of it. Pete has changed the philosophy of this team to play hard and win forever, I will believe in that. The sad part is I never remember what I did when we keep winning, all I know is alcohol is involved and I am been pretty good at keeping that up :D
that's why I'm holed up in the room.lol ,and maybe it was the alcohol ( gave that up too). Guess I'll see.#imnuckingfuts