Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Keeping it simple this week. The Seahawks rarely lose at home. The Panthers are a very, very soft 4-0. They won't roll over for us but we won't be rolling over for them either. The difference is we are at home and we will finish the game.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Panthers 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-1

iigakusei

Reaction score
For some strange reason I think it will be a blowout. No great reason why.
Hawks 30 - Panthers 10.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I haven't been making a prediction weekly and that hasn't worked, so I'm jumping on board this week with my prediction.... :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawks - 34

Panthers - 17

GO HAWKS!!!

:th2thumbs:

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I suck at predictions. I'm not playing anymore. :|

samwize77

Reaction score
Chawker":97wliluv said:
Seahawks 31
Panthers 34
YTD 3-2

I understand you're just making a prediction here, but you're flirting with that line that'll turn you into a 37. Show a little faith my friend. Practice what you preach maybe?

RussB

Reaction score
Cam newton has never done that good against the seahawks. He probably wont do good this time either.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The games with the Panthers seem to be always fairly low scoring, and I have to factor in that the Seahawks struggle in October. But they should have a lift from being at home. Plus, I'm going to the game so I have to keep it positive!

Seahawks 17
Panthers 13

My Record to Date: 5-0

ctrcat

Reaction score
2Cool4School":2gjlnyt2 said:
Cam newton has never done that good against the seahawks. He probably wont do good this time either.

He played bad in 2012. Credit to the LOB most of all, and also a maddening last minute loss @ATL the week prior.

He played well enough to win in 2013. Wasn't his fault Olsen dropped big passes and Williams fumbled.

First game last year, Benjamin dropped a TD and his D gave up the lead. Playoff game he took chances and obviously lost, Kam with the 14 point swing play where his first read Bersin slipped.

Not HOF worthy, but better than most against the 2012-2014 Hawks-some all time good defenses.

He's also much healthier and more experienced this year and though his WR corps is the worst in the league, his OL is better.