Please Post in the Locker Room

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
Why? Because the truth hurts? The LOB didn't give up 17 points in a GAME. This defense is not the LOB.

ivotuk

Reaction score
From that article:

"Whatever the problem is, and it’s likely a little bit of this and that, the Seahawks have to find a way to correct their pass defense in the fourth quarter. Right now it’s a sieve, and the season is sliding through it."

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
It wasn't the Patriots that cracked the code, it was San Diego. Even then teams would have to play nearly perfect to beat us. I think the biggest difference between this year and the past couple of years is Russell has not had any of his game winning drives at the end of the game. In our three loses, we were in situations were the opportunity was there for him to do it.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I think if we'd been behind for much of the 4th quarter, the offense might have put together a drive. They just seem to lack the motivation.

Hendo66

Reaction score
Tired of this team counting on RW to pull heroics late in games. Seems not to long ago they were rolling teams by quite a margin consistently.

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
Hendo66":1jqqko9p said:
Tired of this team counting on RW to pull heroics late in games. Seems not to long ago they were rolling teams by quite a margin consistently.

I'm sorry but when was that? Even during the superbowl year in 2013, we had numerous close games. That's just our style

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hendo66":7qt0kmql said:

Say what?