53-13 Thats the point differential in the 4th quarter so far

Optimus25

Reaction score
When you get paid you don't train hard enough to play four quarters i guess.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a tough stat to swallow. Still optimistic that it gets corrected.

marko358

Reaction score
So not only does our offense continually stall in the 4th quarter, our defense can't stop anyone either. Not a good recipe for success.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1i7pkmjp said:
WilliamCooper":1i7pkmjp said:
Hawk_Nation":1i7pkmjp said:

It's called getting paid.

I don't understand why people keep saying this. It isn't baseball, the contracts aren't guaranteed.

It's just laziness. Instead of looking at things as a whole with all the things that happen with players in a game (both teams), it's much easier to make some statement about how there's no "fire" or "heart" or that they got paid and they're not "hungry".

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":20vyburx said:
WilliamCooper":20vyburx said:
Hawk_Nation":20vyburx said:

I don't understand why people keep saying this. It isn't baseball, the contracts aren't guaranteed.

Going from make a few hundred thousand a year to being a multi-millionaire makes you look at life differently. Getting burnt, beat, playing through pain and fatigue is easy to do when you're playing for a giant contract. When you fly home to a seven million dollar home on Lake Washington, a hot GF/wife and kids, losing isn't as bad as it is where you're wondering if you're going to make the team as late round pick.

marko358

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":2doqd15u said:
Hawk_Nation":2doqd15u said:
WilliamCooper":2doqd15u said:
Hawk_Nation":2doqd15u said:

Going from make a few hundred thousand a year to being a multi-millionaire makes you look at life differently. Getting burnt, beat, playing through pain and fatigue is easy to do when you're playing for a giant contract. When you fly home to a seven million dollar home on Lake Washington, a hot GF/wife and kids, losing isn't as bad as it is where you're wondering if you're going to make the team as late round pick.

Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady on rookie contracts? They seem to be playing well with huge contracts.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":3huza8ui said:
Hawk_Nation":3huza8ui said:
WilliamCooper":3huza8ui said:
Hawk_Nation":3huza8ui said:

Sooooooo if your theory is correct... I guess we should never sign free agents whether ours or anyone else's? Sounds like your just a bit jealous?

:roll:

Get real.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Sooooooo if your theory is correct... I guess we should never sign free agents whether ours or anyone else's? Sounds like your just a bit jealous?

Get real.[/quote]

You see the Pats signing people to gigantic extensions?

titan3131

Reaction score
i tweeted sheil + mike sando asking what RW qbr/passer rating is in 4th / ot this year. awaiting the # result.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":1w61u1pl said:

Get real.

You see the Pats signing people to gigantic extensions?[/quote]

Ya actually, do some research.

Brady, Gronk, McCourty, Solder, Gostowski, to name a few

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/knegandhiespn/status/653558291583344644[/tweet]

Optimus25

Reaction score
/quote/Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady on rookie contracts? They seem to be playing well with huge contracts.[/quote]

You can bring up two players in nearly everyone's top five greatest of all time in the history of the league at any position.

Seems legit for this argument.

Crizilla

Reaction score
HawkFan72":c1t5hzp9 said:
253hawk":c1t5hzp9 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/knegandhiespn/status/653558291583344644[/tweet]

Ouch. So worst collapse of the last 5 years?

Late game collapse yeah

Overall collapse has gotta be the Chiefs against the colts in the playoffs few years ago

Latest posts