Camera Angles Yesterday

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Anyone notice Fox trying continuously throughout the game to get cute with camera angles? It made some plays very hard to watch. This isn't Madden, can we please stick to the traditional views for plays. Show me whatever angle you want for a replay, but for the love of god, don't get cute during the plays.

Yeah, I might have gotten a little too aggravated by it, but they did it a very noticeable amount of times, and I'm just curious if I'm the only one that noticed.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I hate when they show different angles during plays. It makes it very hard to tell what is happening. It takes some time for people to adjust when they see a new angle of something, but by that time the play is over and they have switched back to a different angle already.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
My wife and I responded with plenty of, "WTF?"

We were not enjoying it at all, and I do not really understand the decision to do so. It surely did not add any dramatic value.

Not sure I could of handled any more friggin 'drama' in that game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeaMeat":1nasblv9 said:
My wife and I responded with plenty of, "WTF?"

We were not enjoying it at all, and I do not really understand the decision to do so. It surely did not add any dramatic value.

Not sure I could of handled any more friggin 'drama' in that game.
Yeah that was weird.

mrblitz

Reaction score
you remember the old batman tv show with all of the off-kilter camera angles? maybe the guy who was in charge of that on batman; maybe his son does the cameras for fox football today.