How will your team show up next Sunday?

thebigcat

Reaction score
Seattle has had our Kryptonite, we are 0-4 against Wilson, always a tough and close game but your team just has the edge. I am wondering though, coming off a Monday night game then basically a 5 quarter football game this week against one of the most physical teams in the NFL coming off of a bye

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13728 ... t-2016-nfl

We should be getting Luke back, you should be getting Lynch back. It will be a very intriguing matchup

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
No one knows at this point.

This might be the year Carolina finally gets us.

Decimation

Reaction score
I have no idea how this game will turn out at all. I guess it could go either way I suppose, Carolina looks pretty good this year and they could get us at home.

OP
OP
thebigcat

thebigcat

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2uangp1u said:

As much as I pull for the Panthers, I flew up to SEA in January, remember feeling excited watching Cam drive the team only for Kam to put the nail in our coffin. I expect a 13-10 physical matchup that either team could take. If we are to finally beat Seattle there has never been a more opportune time. I feel that SEA is going to give us everything they can so they don't fall too far behind ARI

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The game is in Seattle.

Not to sound like a jerk fan, but our team plays great at home. Always have. They look like a different team on the road.

The team will respond strong

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seriously? I don't think anyone gives a rip about your team right now.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2jr2kyin said:
The game is in Seattle.

Not to sound like a jerk fan, but our team plays great at home. Always have. They look like a different team on the road.

The team will respond strong

you clearly missed the Lions game, where we were one blown call away from going 1-3.

Carolina would beat this team today.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
thebigcat":i8jm56qa said:
Hasselbeck":i8jm56qa said:

As much as I pull for the Panthers, I flew up to SEA in January, remember feeling excited watching Cam drive the team only for Kam to put the nail in our coffin. I expect a 13-10 physical matchup that either team could take. If we are to finally beat Seattle there has never been a more opportune time. I feel that SEA is going to give us everything they can so they don't fall too far behind ARI

Two very different teams at this point.

OP
OP
thebigcat

thebigcat

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ja2x85m said:
This is to soon. Can't we wait a couple more hours?

As someone who has endured many losses... it's therapy to flash forward to the following week when the wounds are fresh from a loss

Overseasfan

Reaction score
It should be a really exciting and definitely an important game for both teams. I'm looking forward to it.

As to how the Hawks will play? No clue at all.

ringless

Reaction score
This is a game I think the Hawks will take at home.

They have too much talent and I feel Carolina is the real Paper Tiger in the conference despite what others will say on here.

You guys will need to have the best game of your season at the link. Seattle's been in this situation before and have overcome it. I do think this will be the weakest Seattle team you've face in the last 3 years. However they clearly have one of the top 3 most talented rosters in the NFL