Kam Chancellor Game Jersey vs Lions up for auction

byau

Reaction score
Currently on auction at Seahawks.com

Game-Used Kam Chancellor #31 Home Jersey - Worn: 10.5.15 vs. Detroit Lions

http://auctions.seahawks.com/Listing/De ... ome-Jersey

So cool.

The game jersey he wore in the game that he terrorized Megatron, first with a big blow up after catch, and second knocking the ball loose to save the game

914bd5f7 efca 4542 bcad c285be3666b3 fullsize

Not that I could afford the jersey, if I could I'd be afraid to wear it because of the power of Kam held within that jersey.

I can totally see on game day someone walking towards the couch with a bowl of chips and then me knocking it out of their hands right before they get there

Yeah...too much power in that jersey. Beware to the buyer

But soooooo coooooool

MVP53

Reaction score
Is that legit?

Kam Chancellor wears a size 40?

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Yeah right? I was wondering myself.

Description says:

"Game-Used Kam Chancellor #31 Home Jersey
Worn: 10.5.15 vs. Detroit Lions"

Have to assume it's worn by him (wouldn't that suck though if it were worn by someone else? Wow doesn't say explicitly worn by Kam)

He doesn't look like a size 40. Earl's also a size 40, they about the same size?

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham, Richard Sherman, Chris Matthews, Doug Baldwin also wears a size 40. That material is a special version o made only for the NFL teams. Which are used on the field in the game. It is not the retail version. These are not mass produced for the consumer.

Everything from the numbers to the stitching is super stretchable. It also fits very snug to prevent the opponent from grabbing the jersey during the play. Many types of bodies can fit into the same size but it is very tight. This is not your typical jersey seen in stores. These are for professional use. The easiest way to tell is the elastic on the sleeves.

But there are different models which also don't have the cuffed sleeved. Linebacker, Quarterbacks don't have the cuffed sleeves. For Example Peyton Manning's jersey and Michael Bennett.

Game used jersey's typically sell between $2K- $25K depending on the players. Top Rate Quarterbacks from established franchises usually command the highest prices.

Latest posts