Paul Richardson

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about him in awhile. Anyone know how his rehab is going and when he might be ready?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
PUP players can't see the field till after week 6 is all I know. Excited to add him to this core and most definitely will be pumped to see Lane back out in the secondary.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
He was close to not get put on the PUP to start the season, so he should be good to go after he can come off the PUP in week 6.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":27r43o7c said:
Does he still have a role?

Does Ricardo Lockette have a role? Would be a much better option than Lockette. Probably replaces Daniels on active roster.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm excited about Richardson and what he potentially brings to the offense. I think he plays a decent role down the stretch like he did last year. Just hope he comes back 100% at some point.

byau

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":15o8fblp said:
CodeWarrior":15o8fblp said:

Does Ricardo Lockette have a role? Would be a much better option than Lockette. Probably replaces Daniels on active roster.

Ricardo has a role on special teams. He's to special teams what Marshawn is to the offense and Kam is to the defense. Gunner that makes plays and gets people amped up.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
byau":2h9i07e8 said:
oldhawkfan":2h9i07e8 said:
CodeWarrior":2h9i07e8 said:

Ricardo has a role on special teams. He's to special teams what Marshawn is to the offense and Kam is to the defense. Gunner that makes plays and gets people amped up.

And commits boneheaded personal fouls. He really needs to cut that part out of his game.

He's pretty much non-existent as a WR at this point, though.

massari

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":1o60c4mk said:
byau":1o60c4mk said:
oldhawkfan":1o60c4mk said:
CodeWarrior":1o60c4mk said:

He really needs to be cut out of this game.

He's non-existent as a WR.

I agree.

byau

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":2fvgro8b said:
byau":2fvgro8b said:
oldhawkfan":2fvgro8b said:
CodeWarrior":2fvgro8b said:

And commits boneheaded personal fouls. He really needs to cut that part out of his game.

He's pretty much non-existent as a WR at this point, though.

Yes I hate the bonehead plays too. There's a balance though right? If it is part of who they are, sometimes you have to live with it (see. Michael Bennett). At the same time you're right, they can be cut down, even eliminated for an entire game, but probably not eliminated altogether.

Didn't Ricardo have a nice catch? I think he was targeted twice, one was a drop, one was a nice run for 20 or 30 yards.

seanoob

Reaction score
Didn't Ricardo have a nice catch? I think he was targeted twice, one was a drop, one was a nice run for 20 or 30 yards.

This is what I saw yesterday as well. He seems like a decent 4th option. Kinda like Kearse is a good 3rd option.

Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing more speed on the field with Prich's return.

massari

Reaction score
byau":51c0nxv5 said:
Yes I hate the bonehead plays too. There's a balance though right? If it is part of who they are, sometimes you have to live with it (see. Michael Bennett). At the same time you're right, they can be cut down, even eliminated for an entire game, but probably not eliminated altogether.

I think you may be right. He has now reached the 400 yard club for his career! And in only 4 seasons! :thirishdrinkers:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3lbanwp8 said:

Of course, he was kicking ass in the 2nd half of the season. Always room for production at the WR position.

I'd love to see P-Rich come back and start pushing Kearse. Going forward with both Lockett and Richardson developing quickly gives us two dynamic players, instead of Doug and Kearse not really putting the fear of God into anyone.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":299iq0zo said:

I really see Locket and Richardson as replacments for Baldwin at some point (more of a money issue than anything, much like guys like Lynch, Okung, Mebane and Irvin will be at the end of the season). Not sure where he fits this season, but I would guess he plays his way back into game shape the second half of the season as a 5th or 6th WR and pushes for a top 4 spot next season. Plain and simple, has more upside than anyone at the back end of the WR rotation right now, he'll be around.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Richardson is worth the roster spot over Lockette, BJ, and Matthews.

I will not miss Lockette if cut.

nanomoz

Reaction score
What ^Wen^ said. Richardson was on a trajectory to become Russ's #1 option last year.

Latest posts